Shadow Fiend

May 21, 2018
Hi all,
new to this game and really enjoying it. can anyone tell me how to import the patches to the game ?
any help would be greatly appreciated !!
You mean incest patch just extract or copy it to the game folder apart from that there is no patching needed for playing the latest version of the game it contains all episode.

R2-DEETOA

Apr 3, 2019
You mean incest patch just extract or copy it to the game folder apart from that there is no patching needed for playing the latest version of the game it contains all episode.

yea, I have downloaded the game completed up to Linda relation level 1 then I couldn't go any further, had a look on older posts but not sure if I have got the right patch

Shadow Fiend

May 21, 2018
yea, I have downloaded the game completed up to Linda relation level 1 then I couldn't go any further, had a look on older posts but not sure if I have got the right patch
did you downloaded the game from the 1st page 1st post? download the game from there & follow the walk through here

R2-DEETOA

Apr 3, 2019
did you downloaded the game from the 1st page 1st post? download the game from there & follow the walk through here

no I downloaded it from elsewhere, that may be the issue, I am actually downloading it right now from the 1st page. really appreciate the help !

Walg

Visual art is my magnet. Currently inactive
GFX Designer
Donor
Oct 5, 2018
no I downloaded it from elsewhere, that may be the issue, I am actually downloading it right now from the 1st page. really appreciate the help !
Just for future reference, it's best to download from F95 links because many games will be virus checked and tested before they're loaded to F95 :)

Anarchizt

Apr 21, 2017
Actually a scene with mom and Caroline, where they rape the male protagonist.

Bind him to the bed and take turns on him until his dick hurts and then keep going after that.

NinjaWings

Feb 20, 2019
Just a few reminders:
  • We're not going to lock the thread.
  • The forum exists to allow people to share games and their opinions whether they are a Patreon or not.
  • Anyone is welcome to comment on the game, the development process, what they like/hate/whatever, so long as they are following the forum rules. If you can't be respectful of other members, don't post.
  • If you don't like what someone else is saying but they're not breaking any rules, add them to your ignore list.

Hey, I just wanted to tell you as a former morderator for a popular gaming forum. THIS is exactly what moderating is all about. Too many people on reddit and other sites that have the same need for mods misunderstand and seem to think they are there to moderate opinions(and be some type of dicKtator), rather than helping the site/forum be a place to maintain respectful and fun discussions. Really good job guys GJ.

Lecastel

Aug 15, 2018
@Pepé Le Pew dont worry about us go have a fun and relaxing vacation you well deserve it after all the work you've done. just make sure you look after your self. we see you when your ready
lol pepe is the uploader,not the dev man.
hey i just wanna share also my pov,i really like this game a lot,but i think icstor got tired.after all we are all a human being and need some time off.my conclusion hes goin hiatus for a year or two and the game will be dead lol

Jomane

Jul 11, 2017
Dang was folowed the walktrought and can't find bob's office on the map, have talked with the mom about Dad on her room on the morning but the office dont apears on the map, wat to do please help?

botc76

The Crawling Chaos, Bringer of Strange Joy
Donor
Oct 23, 2016
It's funny how by now, like with the political spectrum, it seems there's almost only room for the extremists.
Those that either cry milker and fraud when an update comes 10 days late or those that excuse every fucked up thing a dev does.
From completely entitled tools who think they have the right to micromanage the development of any game they like, to those who declare if you're not a patron you don't even have the right to an opinion.

And we, the moderates who don't approach everything completely hysterical or blindly optimistic are stuck inbetween and start to wonder if it's us who are strange and not the other guys. ;)

polycentric

Donor
Mar 26, 2019
I seem to be stuck in the "can't find Bob's office" vortex. I went to dinner with Linda, went to her room the next morning and wasn't offered the "Bob talk". Someone posted a screencap pointing to Bob's office and it's not selectable.

Halp...

Reactions: Rikiruhana

Adabelitoo

Jun 24, 2018
It's been a while since the last I checked this thread, sad to see it markes as Onhold, was it just for the lack of updates or did Icstor said something about it?

Marzapane

May 17, 2018
It's been a while since the last I checked this thread, sad to see it markes as Onhold, was it just for the lack of updates or did Icstor said something about it?
Now the development of the 0.6 update stands at 65% , meaning all the Caroline content Is done. The other 35% Is some caro animations and celia content. A week ago icstor basically said: "i worked nonstop since taboo request (his First game developed in 2015/16 i Guess). I am tired, Will stop working for a while". He than blocked patreon fundings and said he Will be back on May/June. So, sadly, we have to wait untill July (to Say the very least) to see 0.6.

Reactions: Adabelitoo
3.70 star(s) 409 Votes