FinalZero

Apr 24, 2017
nas i put it in my abandon list now it he star work at june is finsh at november or december it this new update finish december he will star make Christmas Episode 2 take too much time anyway one year has 1 or 2 update anyway

TrropJunior

Game Developer
Jun 2, 2017
I hate to sound like a dick here but I find it funny that 2 of the biggest devs in the community have 'burned' out. Really hope this doesn't become a trend because it will really kill whatever's left of the adult game world, which if you ask me, has declined since the rise of the 'I'll release it when it's ready' era.

Remember 2 years ago when BB and DmD were the two biggest games and were rolling out monthly updates? Simpler times...

Qwasar

Apr 20, 2017
I hate to sound like a dick here but I find it funny that 2 of the biggest devs in the community have 'burned' out. Really hope this doesn't become a trend because it will really kill whatever's left of the adult game world, which if you ask me, has declined since the rise of the 'I'll release it when it's ready' era.

Remember 2 years ago when BB and DmD were the two biggest games and were rolling out monthly updates? Simpler times...
times change and people change too.

I miss the time when there were forums and not socials full of nasty shit, but times change.

boxedjack

Apr 23, 2017
Nope, I think you nailed it.

Sometimes what people planned on doing and what they actually ended up doing can be two (or more) things. Life's funny that way.
Only he didn't. The creator said he was going to continue to work on the update until the end of march then take a break. He specifically said that he doesn't want to release the update with only the Caroline content and without the animations. Never once did he say he would release the update before taking a break.

You can complain about updates taking to long. You can complain about a lack of clarity when it comes to communicating the break. All that is fair, but don't make stuff up when it fits your narrative.

jamdan

Forum Fanatic
Sep 28, 2018
I dont see why this is so controversial. He has been one of the most consistent devs for the past several years, completed several games and decides to take a short break (1-2 months IMO, is a short break) and people are up in arms? He hasn't abandoned the game, he will continue in a couple months after he is recharged and you cant compare other devs or other games. Its like looking at MoH and Faerin and saying "Why cant other devs make updates every 2 weeks?!?!" everyone is different and makes content at their own pace and sometimes they need a break.

Q Who

Donor
May 16, 2017
So sad that this game has been onhold, damn by seeing this render for the next update with Caroline I just can't wait for ICSTOR's return, seems like they are inside a love hotel
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Even his MC is done well. The best renders I have ever seen. Except for the boobs looking a bit too much like silicone jobs the women are perfect.

Reactions: Kame-Sennin

maglama

Jul 17, 2017
I dont see why this is so controversial. He has been one of the most consistent devs for the past several years, completed several games and decides to take a short break (1-2 months IMO, is a short break) and people are up in arms? He hasn't abandoned the game, he will continue in a couple months after he is recharged and you cant compare other devs or other games. Its like looking at MoH and Faerin and saying "Why cant other devs make updates every 2 weeks?!?!" everyone is different and makes content at their own pace and sometimes they need a break.
Very much this. I think there are a lot of devs, that rightfully deserve to be called on their bullshit because there are a lot of devs that just milk the community and are hella inconsistent.

However, with that being said, I think Icstor is not one of those devs. Dude has been pumping out quality content and honestly, still has my support. Hoping everything is alright and he can fix whatever it is is he is dealing with. I'll be channeling so that we can get back on track.

Reactions: Hajtand and fried
3.80 star(s) 405 Votes