Letstryitout

Sep 11, 2018
I wish him well. He, in my opinion, one of the best creators. He should definitely take some time. I'm sure he will deliver with the next update.

Squark ⚧❤️

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 16, 2017
Though I love the renders in this, I get the feeling from the more recent updates that it should be renamed to "Caroline City".
I'm not a patron so my opinion isn't counted but still, god damn it.

Reactions: BoykaBoykov

fried

Almost
Donor
Nov 11, 2017
how can i use saves? i simply put them in the save folder but thats not working
Can you explain a bit more about your setup: which OS, etc.? Also, are these saves you downloaded or your own saves?

If you put valid saves into:

{main game directory}\games\saves

it should pick them up.

The other option is to place them in (for Windows):

C:\Users\{Windows account name}\AppData\Roaming\RenPy\Milfy City

After that's done, you open the game and from the Main Menu choose "Load" then scroll through the list of thumbnailed save points to select one you want to try.

Q Who

Donor
May 16, 2017
I know in MNL you have to create a save for the slot. So make a save with the same slot id from a new game and then replace it with the save you have.

goobdoob

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Respected User
Dec 17, 2017
Did you download the saves from here? Look at the filenames - they have a large number at the front. Delete that; it's the attachment number from f95zone. Save filename format is (page-slot-LT1.save). The first number is the page number it shows up on. The second number is the slot in that page. So the 4th save in page 1 would be named 1-4-LT1.save.

bigwanka

Apr 10, 2019
Did you download the saves from here? Look at the filenames - they have a large number at the front. Delete that; it's the attachment number from f95zone. Save filename format is (page-slot-LT1.save). The first number is the page number it shows up on. The second number is the slot in that page. So the 4th save in page 1 would be named 1-4-LT1.save.
thanks alot mate, worked out for me:)

3.80 star(s) 404 Votes