BoykaBoykov

Feb 2, 2018
I was curious as to what kind of prodigy would one up Icstor on the first try and OOF...the only thing that Stiglet seems to do semi-good is the animations. The difference between him and Icstor is so vast that they might as well be from different galaxies...Dead eyes/1000yard stare(beginner mistake),random poses that don't fit the situation, ugly characters, 30inch balloon dick, random cringe worthy sex scenes just for the sake of it, $5 sex doll bodies and a poor attempt at a story..I wonder why he makes less money than Icstor........

You can't really discuss taste because beauty is in the eye of the beholder and all that, but if I showed you a Fiat next to a Lamborghini you'd be able to figure out the difference right ?

There's a handful of devs that make quality games right now and if waiting longer for an update from them is what it takes, then by all means they can have all the time they want as there's so much shit flooding this website right now that it's not even funny.

So in your scenario the Lamborghini is Milfy City & Fiat is The Visit ?
Youre complete bias dude.

If that versus would be between Milfy City & Michaels Life (by MysterfulGames)
i would say that's a valid point you made.

But you compared 2 Good Games with each other.
So youre comparison need to be following: Lamborghini (Milfy City) Vs Ferrari (The Visit)

However can you deny the fact that icstor lied and took money for nothing ?

Youre wondering why icstor make less money than for example stiglet,
maybe cause icstor is making games since years & had enough time to build a fanbase.

And even if icstor will make more money forever than other devs,
that doesn't automatically mean that he is better than any of them.

Taylor Swift makes more Money than Celine Dion does it mean she make better music ?
EA makes more money than Rockstar Games does it mean they make better games ?

Cmn mate it doesn't need einstein to debunk such arguments.

giphy.gif

ugz2

Feb 21, 2018
Youre wondering why icstor make less money than for example stiglet,
maybe cause icstor is making games since years & had enough time to build a fanbase.
Bud, most of it wasn't built over years, Icstor went from less than a thousand patrons to 5,000 plus since Milfy City's release.

You've mentioned their "workflows" but The Visit is a kinetic novel with a lower render count and is inferior on a technical level. The difference is that Stiglet releases on a consistent schedule and in smaller increments.

fried

Almost
Donor
Nov 11, 2017
I was curious as to what kind of prodigy would one up Icstor on the first try and OOF...the only thing that Stiglet seems to do semi-good is the animations. The difference between him and Icstor is so vast that they might as well be from different galaxies...Dead eyes/1000yard stare(beginner mistake),random poses that don't fit the situation, ugly characters, 30inch balloon dick, random cringe worthy sex scenes just for the sake of it, $5 sex doll bodies and a poor attempt at a story..I wonder why he makes less money than Icstor........

You can't really discuss taste because beauty is in the eye of the beholder and all that, but if I showed you a Fiat next to a Lamborghini you'd be able to figure out the difference right ?

There's a handful of devs that make quality games right now and if waiting longer for an update from them is what it takes, then by all means they can have all the time they want as there's so much shit flooding this website right now that it's not even funny.
I generally agree ...

The Visit is a nice game, but *if* we had to compare ... then Milfy City has objectively better production and storyline qualities, IMHO. The skin displacement is abnormal and distracting, breasts regularly defy the laws of physics, eyes+expressions are a bit soulless at times, use of walleye perspective is distracting and storyline options mostly lead towards a choice of sex partner for given scenes than anything else.

BUT, those are not fair comparisons, because there is no need to compare: The Visit is still an entertaining game for what it seeks to offer and that's what matters to fans in the end, plus it is intended to come out on a regular schedule instead of an episode-is-ready based release. Its aesthetics are different than Milfy City, its story style is different, its release schedule is different ... we have nothing much to talk about on that in a Milf City game topic.

Someone coming here to argue that a quality product like Milfy City is NOT high quality in comparison - a point only raised because the Dev is taking a break (oh my goodness, they are human too!) - is raising false equivalences. It's an inane and pointless topic, because it's not even relevant.

Steve25

May 24, 2018
So, I downloaded the 0.5 version for android and it says work in progress at the same point where the 0.4 version of the game ended. Have downloaded the game multiple times, the problem persists. Any ideas why this might be happening.

xXwankerXx

Jul 21, 2017
Don't worry he'll still post the update before CumdropMilkMorons so ICSTOR is a more reliable ''milker'' who actually posts his shit when done, again unlike those 2 milking hall of famers @gumdrop and @Aorrta.

No ofense but people calling @ICSTOR a milker should start practicing a workout routine called "thinking using an actual brain" it's quite fun and eco friendly :LOL: but keep supporting @gumdrop bois, the Kardashians need some competition.

Reactions: roro and johnelros

ryonoreiji

Oct 20, 2017
I dont know about you guys but the news was posted on 1 of April or Aprils fools days. So i doubt its really on hold.

Aug 7, 2016
Loooool last update was 2018-11-20 (dont tell me about christmass ep, it was short and noone asked for this...) so almost 5 MONTHS and now he take another 1-2 months break? pfff it's not even funny anymore

I can bet that if he comes back, he will forced end of the game because he's already bored with her, he always does that ...

Klain50

May 27, 2017
He mentioned that the patreons of this month will get the updates for the Caroline & Celia (600+ new renders & so on) Can we at least get that ?!?

Reactions: BoykaBoykov

Q Who

Donor
May 16, 2017
Loooool last update was 2018-11-20 (dont tell me about christmass ep, it was short and noone asked for this...) so almost 5 MONTHS and now he take another 1-2 months break? pfff it's not even funny anymore

I can bet that if he comes back, he will forced end of the game because he's already bored with her, he always does that ...
I did not realize that it has been 5 months. This game has the best renders of any game I have ever seen. The last few updates have been weak at best. This game had the best introduction of any game as well. Too bad it is just left to rot.

Reactions: Demoness_Kiss

BoykaBoykov

Feb 2, 2018
I did not realize that it has been 5 months. This game has the best renders of any game I have ever seen. The last few updates have been weak at best. This game had the best introduction of any game as well. Too bad it is just left to rot.
The Renders are good but you need to check up Dreams of Desire that has the best Renders ive seen so far

cabron12345

Jun 29, 2018
I already searched the entire topic and did not find it. I followed the Steps of the First Page and Nothing.

Can anyone pass me the complete savegame from version 0.5?

Q Who

Donor
May 16, 2017
The Renders are good but you need to check up Dreams of Desire that has the best Renders ive seen so far
nah. I am a photographer, this has much better DOF and composition. The models are much more realistic looking. I like DOD and was just reading a post about it when I checked this alert. TBH I don't think it is close. I would put his other one second. I forget the name but that also has had few updates.

Adoringfan

Engaged Member
Dec 17, 2016
Icstor probably hit a creative brickwall and is going to rush the ending here like he did with his last game and the game before that and... you get the picture. In a month or two he will reveal his secret project, which is the same story, boy fucks family, but with a twist, this time the boy is also a secret agent or something equally ridiculous.

Goblin Baily: DILF

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 29, 2017
Icstor probably hit a creative brickwall and is going to rush the ending here like he did with his last game and the game before that and... you get the picture. In a month or two he will reveal his secret project, which is the same story, boy fucks family, but with a twist, this time the boy is also a secret agent or something equally ridiculous.
And we know that we'll play it nonetheless

3.80 star(s) 405 Votes