NeroZee

Jun 24, 2018
You guys should just disregard the word BETA, this is the release itself it's just that it's currently only available to the 25$ patrons, in 3 days from now it will be available for the 10$ ones, so just chill till then.

Reactions: bob325

Oiz

I am not Bloo, cause Bloo is a cunt
Modder
Donor
Aug 5, 2016
It's just called beta so he can say "It's a beta" when someone whines about a bug. It'll probably be the intended full release anyways. Just some extra security against whiny cunts.

Reactions: W22N

Sam

Sysadmin
Staff member
Administrator
Dec 22, 2016
When you have 20 characters that can appear in 20 locations based on different time of day and affection level and different quests etc... You guys realise that a sandbox is pretty complex? This isn't a visual novel with a couple of choices here and there. Bug testing and fixing takes time.

Stop acting so hungry and think rationally for a moment, chill and relax, play another game, then come back to this later.

Oiz

I am not Bloo, cause Bloo is a cunt
Modder
Donor
Aug 5, 2016
Can someone make a request for the update in the section thank !!
Why? The thread gets so much attention all of the staff and uploaders know about the update already. A request thread won't help at all.

testia

Feb 4, 2018
Im downloading it now but I am working on a oil rig and the internet speeds are really slow otherwise I would've uploaded it. I still need like 7 hours for the download :(

Reactions: Agent York Morgan

pazedak

Aug 21, 2018
guys what should ı do? just play beta version or wait full version? there will be any diffrence between them? and ı couldnt find realese date of full version? when?

3.70 star(s) 408 Votes