Yukino

Donor
Jun 22, 2017
No, it's unplayable. There are lines interspersed throughout the beginning that are specifically designed to break that immersion.

E.g. "Hey Mom, I'm so thankful to you for being such a great Landlady and renting out to a Tenant like me" garbage like that.

I don't know why it's there aside to just shit on the fans. It makes no sense as to why the patch has yet to be released. It's like benching a star player during playoffs. No one cares about this vanilla script, it fuckins sucks and it's ruining the enjoyment of the update. Maybe if they want to turn around their 1-star review streak they'll release the patch within the next few hours and even tweak some things after the backlash they got. If not it's not looking good for them.

All it takes is some lunatic to contact Patreon on their behalf, I wouldn't test them if I were them.
I meant working from a technical standpoint, so no crash or anything.
If it is complete in changing all needed variables, i can't say.

lambdadw

Feb 17, 2018
So:
  • 0.6e was perfect
  • 0.71b turned out to be broken, Celia’s route was stuck in it, Sara’s route was slightly updated, and two animations were lost (Caroline’s buttocks and Linda’s blowjob);
  • 1.0b contains all the content from previous versions EXCEPT all the neighbor content (with the exception of 22 pictures of the neighbor's house, both the exterior and the rooms).

We demand the return and completion of the neighbors' content!! :WutFace:
View attachment 06 Neighboors ES1-2.webm
View attachment 06 Neighboors ES1-5.webm
View attachment 06 Neighboors ES2-5.webm

Last edited:
Sep 16, 2023
All pregnancy content got cut,
It was never in the game.

along with the harem,
You can go and fuck all the girls, same as before. Harem route where you have them all together, and they were all aware of eachother was never implemented, so it can't be cut.

blackmail, and incest stuff.
Incest was never part the game, you had third party patch, which still works. As for blackmail, those who play the game will find a new third-party patch, made by dirty pirates, where blackmail and bdsm content with Celia is restored.
Only thing which got cut was Sidra and her daughter (neighbours).

Last edited:

Drascar

Jun 3, 2018
A lot of people here having the problem that we cant progress saras story because the game tells us to spy on her in the bathroom but she is not there.
Happens after the Weekend event and after you wake her in her room in the morning when she sleeps infront of her PC.
If anyone knows a fix that would be greate

3.70 star(s) 409 Votes