Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
reading the last 10 pages, I noticed a person complaining about incest in a game about incest, what's wrong with this world?
It's not the worst though... haveing people going into game threads with actual or even extended gameplay than demand to remove that gameplay to make it a VN is worse in my oppinion.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Namber4

dirtythiccboi

Aug 7, 2019
reading the last 10 pages, I noticed a person complaining about incest in a game about incest, what's wrong with this world?
What I face palmed at is the dude saying he doesn't play the incest patch then complained some of the dialogue is silly. I'm like you know that's what it originally is and it was censored due to patreon and the incest patch actually FIXES it to how it's supposed to be played? People these days :/

Namber4

Jul 12, 2019
What I face palmed at is the dude saying he doesn't play the incest patch then complained some of the dialogue is silly. I'm like you know that's what it originally is and it was censored due to patreon and the incest patch actually FIXES it to how it's supposed to be played? People these days :/
I think without an inscription mom and so it is clear that Linda is the mother of MC)

BK186

May 18, 2017
I think this will be the biggest update ever! Even after the holiday, it's been a long time.

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
Perfect character would be a body like the Aunt, a sharp mind as Linda or Caroline and an innocent nature as Sarah...
any complaints? :cool:

exlol

Jan 13, 2019
Not gonna lie the time goes pretty fast felt like only yesterday it was on 90% and now it's testing.

3.80 star(s) 404 Votes