Elinan

Jul 28, 2018
In my country (and I think in the rest of Europe) it's rebranded as Coronita.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

It wouldn't protect us as much :(

BTW, how the fuck can anyone consider that a beer? That's more like soda, a disgusting one for that matter.
I can't wrap my head around the fact that Mexicans are crazy brave when it comes to eating spicy and other weird stuff but then they drink this beverage for pussies. It's completely out of character.
Or was it the Americans that made this shit famous? Ahem :Kappa:
Still corona in all countries in eu where I've been :p Either way, it's not called pisswater without reason.

BloodyFace

Jul 5, 2019
It would be easier to calculate the days he's not been sick the last two years.
Some ppl get sick more often than others. I for example didn't even catch a cold in 11 years now. It depends on where you live and how you treat yourself. Stress makes you more vulnerable to diseases. Ppl always complaining and whining about everything, to doubt everything you say is pure stress. Then there is deadlines, irl stuff and so on ...
As long as you are not a patron, you have no right to say anything, because you lose nothing ... even patrons should just shut it and quit or wait patiently.

That's my overall opinion towards all devs out there not just towards ICSTOR.

Oriandu

Engaged Member
Sep 1, 2017
"There are currently 4 members in the team.

Me - ICSTOR

The programmer - Koneser

The writer - Onyxdime

The tester - Darkmage."

I know their dilemma they need a fifth because the bottle is easier to pour. This will speed up the work.
Jokes aside, I feel like they'd do better if they got rid of the tester and possibly the writer. Nothing in Milfy City's text is anything to write home about, if anything paying someone to produce the story is absolutely laughable. Clumsy, cliche, childish, and crass. Paying someone to write it is ridiculous, someone on staff should be doing double duty so either get the writer coding as well, or involved in the animation process, or have them serve as the primary tester, because you could probably get a similar level of quality out of a 14 year old kid writing a high school short story. Patreons should be functioning as the primary testers, regular test builds should be released. It would satisfy people looking for quicker progress, and it would handle bug finding at a much, much quicker clip since they'd be getting the bug reports of hundreds of people instead of one guy who is clearly terrible at his job.

boxedjack

Apr 23, 2017
Patreons should be functioning as the primary testers, regular test builds should be released. It would satisfy people looking for quicker progress, and it would handle bug finding at a much, much quicker clip since they'd be getting the bug reports of hundreds of people instead of one guy who is clearly terrible at his job.
Right, that's what happened with 0.6 anyways. The beta was so broken, you couldn't even get to Caroline's new content if you started from the beginning instead of loading an old save. That still blows my mind.
Only thing I disagree with is I doubt you'd see quicker progress. I highly doubt 0.6 has actually been tested for over a month, rather the scenes simply weren't done (Confirmed by Icstor himself) and barely any real testing took place.

Maybe Icstor hiring someone to help him create renders is the best thing that could happen for this game.

Reactions: Aristos

satquyencuc

Jun 25, 2019
can anyone give me games like this ? sandbox, free choice and more selection, going everywhere, buy something and use it,... like this game, i completed my cute roommate, milf villa

BloodyFace

Jul 5, 2019
can anyone give me games like this ? sandbox, free choice and more selection, going everywhere, buy something and use it,... like this game, i completed my cute roommate, milf villa
Here's a search for you ... go through the results and you'll find plenty
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Edit: Link fixed

ShangTsung

Aug 6, 2017
really i don't understand why ICSTOR can't even put some random daz models instead of the black empty ones, why breaking the immersion ?, there is no sense of details here, at all

Aristos

Forum Fanatic
Dec 28, 2017
Honestly, here in México we don't drink that shit.
Ask any mexican and they gonna said "no carnal ,esa porquería sabe a miados"
Es un consuelo leer eso, amigo. I'm comforted to read that, buddy.

Nope, not all of the EU ... here it's still Corona.

As one who was in the USA i have to say ... Corona is one of the best beers over there. Still not comparable to ours, though.
The US brands are more like dishwater.
That's true. American beer is crap, just like their coffee :ROFLMAO:
If Icstor announced that he drank too much Budweiser and then fell ill I would absolutely believe him that time for a change.

I was quite confident that the update would come out early February (i.e. 1-15) but now it's plain to see that it'll be at least a month later. Only Sara, remember. And 0.6a was released on 15 October.

Aristos

Forum Fanatic
Dec 28, 2017
October 29
«I have chosen Sara, and if time permits, Judy for this version.»
December 21
«The truth is, she hasn’t been my favourite character - which is why she’s been pushed down the line again and again. The good news is that her content will finally appear in v0.8.»
January 30
«The next update is focusing on the teens, so v0.8 will probably be focused on the MILF characters.»
What? Judy won't be here again?
We'll have to skip two more updates. But this is so many years...
Well, in comparison with the younger charecters Judy is still a MILF.

I interpret "0.7 will be dedicated to the teens" as including Sara and maybe a scene with her friend (hopefully)
V.0.8 could include Judy and maybe some Linda content. I mean, he promised months ago that Judy would get content immediately afterwards. He can't back down on it, can he? :(

akikospam74

Dec 19, 2019
It's crazy to think that this game is already 2 years old and it's not even that close to being completed yet

Also worth noting that ICSTOR currently has almost EIGHT THOUSAND PATRONS... which is much more than other great developers like DrPinkCake (3.7k) and PhillyGames (1.3k), so those delays are not for lack of support and funding

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
THIS IS WHAT THEY DO BEST! THIS IS WHAT THEY HAVE BEEN DOING SINCE THE START!
THEY HONED THEIR CRAFT .. THEY HAVE A WINNING CAST OF CHARACTERS! THEY DOMINATE!

• Haha
Reactions: Gods
3.70 star(s) 409 Votes