Aldnoah Zero

Apr 29, 2018
:alien:I finally found an explanation. Now you can all be at peace with this thread.....

Sliders-Cast.jpg
Nasa :illuminati:, of course we will call the Sliders and bring the other ICstoR from another reality...
One in which Dev did not set a precedent ,that affected the community as a whole (standing still for months for being bored ..ops .. burnout) in which several Dev followed the same bad example ..

With the new Dev (Baron) he won at least another two months, if it doesn't work out ..
Unfortunately it is not my fault ... our partnership did not happen as expected ..

Who knows, Icstor should write books .. (books ... one would be too little for so much wisdom)
Practical manual:
How to earn (easy) money on Patreon ..
Burnout overcoming the impossible..
Influencing people and forgetting mistakes...
Developer in 10 very long steps..
Fake news and you ..
It will be a sales champion .. proven and guaranteed success !!

Last edited:

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
Who knows, Icstor should write books .. (books ... one would be too little for so much wisdom)
Practical manual:
How to earn (easy) money on Patreon ..
Burnout overcoming the impossible..
Influencing people and forgetting mistakes...
Developer in 10 very long steps..
Fake news and you ..
It will be a sales champion .. proven and guaranteed success !!
Only if he doesn't get "burned out" in the process of letting his writer type down his random comments and flash of inspiration though

Reactions: Aldnoah Zero

REGUser

Jul 5, 2018
Only if he doesn't get "burned out" in the process of letting his writer type down his random comments and flash of inspiration though
Expect a page every 6 months, followed by an excuse and then putting up a poll too continue the book, then hiring a writer to finish the book for him, only having to wait for the "middle of the month" for a "preview paragraph" of whats too come on Page 2 of the FIRST book whilst we bitch on the forums on how he played us twice with two different forms of scam.

Swordsman83

Anti Anti-NTR & Anti-Woke Crusader
Donor
Apr 14, 2020
So he's not doing what he's supposed to but thing are still working out his way.
Hmm where have I seen this ? :whistle:
with the help of his counselor.

btw i have "completed" the game.

caroline 5/5 relation.

can't proceed with pregnancy route cos its WIP

can't proceed with harem route either cos the other 2 ladies can't 5/5 yet.

i browse through past post seems like this game haven't been update in a long time. such a pity. this game got such great animation/render

Tiagolop

Sep 28, 2017
You mean he did something stupid and dangerous but also very showy?
More generally it can also mean "a change in style into something unwelcome".
You had a certain speed at which you took things further with her and then he just cranked it up to 11 with the roof scene.
Lost interest in her ever since.

Reactions: Evangelion-01
3.70 star(s) 409 Votes