dragonpiece

Oct 27, 2018
worst about the wait for this update, is that I don't even for the characters getting new plots. I just want hin to finish and move on to other characters.

Jul 6, 2019
You need to be more clearer than that ^^ Fags = Cigarettes in British slang.

Just too give you some awareness of international colloquialisms.

I wouldn't have flinched reading this but others may take offence, so I am helping out here with this one (as a fellow Brit) ^^
In Canada a growler is a 2L jug of beer. My British friend told me it's slang for a big dump lol.

• Haha
Reactions: Squark ⚧❤️

flameous

Oct 9, 2019
there are almost no photos for sara i think icstor wants to make us more curious because all members wants to fuck sara :D

TommyTuba

Engaged Member
Aug 2, 2017
Considering his fetish of being humilated and dominated he might also discover a fetish for Netorase and after crying his heart out about his failed marriage he'll realise how hot he considers the thought of his own son stealing his wife is for him
And then decide to go after Sara to get even with his wife for doing the son. :p

Blackmo

Apr 30, 2020
anyone?
can you guys tell me how to make character games like milf city, or what applications are used to create characters like that ?

MasterRE

Jun 3, 2020
After finishing Celia, I am kind of surprised to find that she reverts to old dialog in the School and there are no slave options there. Same with going to her apartment. I would think at the very least any interaction (except webcam) would say under development. Any info on that?

Reactions: ant007

MasterRE

Jun 3, 2020
I am seeing comments about updates and delays. This game rocks, I hope the dev hasn't walked off and abandoned. What is going on with all the update comments? 400+ pages in thread, I don't want to read them all to figure it out... so could someone who has been here a while tell me the status?

3.70 star(s) 409 Votes