• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

Tony Black

Dec 2, 2017
"Hey guys! :)
I think it's time to give you guys a quick update. Progress is coming all excellently. The new 3D artist is working extremely well. Here are a few previews for the coming update. For those if you who forgot, this update will fully focus on Sara and Judy. If everything goes to plan we should release this update within the next month without any problem. "

What do you think the odds are that we actually get a release next month?. My guess is about 10%. Icstor's track record is very, very poor so I would not advise holding your breath on this latest one. I hope I am wrong and it comes out but I highly doubt it will happen so soon. Maybe in a few weeks we will get another delay update. I put the odds of that at about 80% so only time will tell...
I think that the majority on this feed feel the same. If it happens, great. If not then its the same old story.

DiddlerGames

Game Developer
Jun 3, 2019
I'd say 3-4 updates per year once the new team member is settled in.
Optimistic. Honestly, a majority of the stuff is just "Download these assets, here is my save files" and the rest is set up. And the set up can be as simple as 2 people looking at each other talking. Which there are tons of assets for. I think we will get 1 a year for this game. Maybe 2 if we are lucky.

Eorzorian

Feb 13, 2018
Now the big questions remain;
ICSTOR side of things;
1) He is lazy and doesnt finish his job of rendering?
2) The new guy cant give him the art as fast as he would like? Tbh, even i dont believe that he wants a job done "FAST"

New Guy side of things;
1) he is done with all of art cause he has a "fcking" work ethic?
2) he cant satisfy ICSTOR cause his art work is too fast for his taste?

Questions in questions, slowly going towards "Questception" o_Oo_Oo_O

BloodyFace

Jul 5, 2019
Now the big questions remain;
ICSTOR side of things;
1) He is lazy and doesnt finish his job of rendering?
2) The new guy cant give him the art as fast as he would like? Tbh, even i dont believe that he wants a job done "FAST"

New Guy side of things;
1) he is done with all of art cause he has a "fcking" work ethic?
2) he cant satisfy ICSTOR cause his art work is too fast for his taste?

Questions in questions, slowly going towards "Questception" o_Oo_Oo_O
Reality side of things:
Milfy City is just a myth, we've never played it
People claiming the've played it suffer a mass hallucination

Squark ⚧❤️

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 16, 2017
I love this game but I want to know the landlady what she will do when bob catsh her cheating on him?
Bob will probably divorce her, just like she wants. Either that or start on a booze & fags downward spiral.

(Note: "Fags" in this case refers to smokes. Don't think otherwise.)

Reactions: ElmerFudd

REGUser

Jul 5, 2018
Bob will probably divorce her, just like she wants. Either that or start on a booze & fags downward spiral.

You need to be more clearer than that ^^ Fags = Cigarettes in British slang.

Just too give you some awareness of international colloquialisms.

I wouldn't have flinched reading this but others may take offence, so I am helping out here with this one (as a fellow Brit) ^^

ceinko

Jun 9, 2020

I think he will accept that but he will want her to make love much with him

goobdoob

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Respected User
Dec 17, 2017

Or, it could mean the other. :p

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018

Considering his fetish of being humilated and dominated he might also discover a fetish for Netorase and after crying his heart out about his failed marriage he'll realise how hot he considers the thought of his own son stealing his wife is for him

dragonpiece

Oct 27, 2018
worst about the wait for this update, is that I don't even for the characters getting new plots. I just want hin to finish and move on to other characters.

Jul 6, 2019
You need to be more clearer than that ^^ Fags = Cigarettes in British slang.

Just too give you some awareness of international colloquialisms.

I wouldn't have flinched reading this but others may take offence, so I am helping out here with this one (as a fellow Brit) ^^
In Canada a growler is a 2L jug of beer. My British friend told me it's slang for a big dump lol.

• Haha
Reactions: Squark ⚧❤️

flameous

Oct 9, 2019
there are almost no photos for sara i think icstor wants to make us more curious because all members wants to fuck sara :D

TommyTuba

Engaged Member
Aug 2, 2017
Considering his fetish of being humilated and dominated he might also discover a fetish for Netorase and after crying his heart out about his failed marriage he'll realise how hot he considers the thought of his own son stealing his wife is for him
And then decide to go after Sara to get even with his wife for doing the son. :p

3.80 star(s) 406 Votes