BloodyFace

Jul 5, 2019
Does anyone know how to update to the newest version without having to lost all of ur previous saves
?
Renpy saves are usually universally stored in %AppData%/Renpy
Only download a new build of the game and the saves will automatically be there after start.

If you want to make sure:
There is a second "saves" folder in "MilfyDay/game"
Copy the "saves" folder and paste it into the /game directory of your freshly downloaded build.

Bunnyglomp

Mar 23, 2018
my save, which was saved directly after the last part as normal, now just says "all content complete" when I boot up the new update and all the new walkthroughs are "----".

Vualen

Nov 5, 2018
Very nice game, love curvy models and animations (y) However I really miss some normal moans during scenes :)

--Crimson--

Mar 29, 2019
does the grammar get any better? reading fast through the text and i think i messed up in my head or had a brain aneurysm only to go back and realize i didn't

Reactions: Rborsay

caspian90

Feb 8, 2020
I checked everything was ok didn't play much just went back to the world map give it a try see if you're good to go:

Edit: Found out you didn't complete the Election it's at 70%!

You need to go to the laptop and start the "End of Mayoral Election"!

2nd Edit: You don't need this save file you can use yours, just posted it if you encounter some save issues!

Last edited:

Atsoft

May 10, 2020
hi, i have a problem, since the last 2 updates the animations did't work.
can you please advice me to solve this problem.

Wolfgangame

Aug 21, 2018
The only pregnancy status I can see is Donna's at 0%, the other girls pregnancy % aren't showing. Is it intended or is it a bug?

3.90 star(s) 79 Votes