Balial42

May 3, 2018
Let me guess. Workupload ???.
Workupload is a virus itself. I uploaded a file there and people start complaining there AV blocked it. So I scan it with VirusTotal and it was perfecly clean. So, don't use Workupload, because it's a useless piece of sh!t.
My guess is gofile and mixdrop. Whenever I download something, I compare all the filehosts before and both of them are slightly bigger then the of FH-folders. Didn't had issues with WU yet.

Aground9437

Nov 8, 2022
My guess is gofile and mixdrop. Whenever I download something, I compare all the filehosts before and both of them are slightly bigger then the of FH-folders. Didn't had issues with WU yet.
Oeps, your right . I mean Mixdrop. Sorry . I never had problems with Gofile. that never fails.

Reactions: Balial42

estrada777

Engaged Member
Modder
Donor
Mar 22, 2020
Updated Android port. Nothing too fancy but let me know if you have any issues.

Version: 0.7.7 + IC Toggle

Appreciate my porting? Leave a Tip! You're supporting my efforts, paying for storage, and encouraging more ports!
¯\_(ツ)_/¯ OR or even MEGA

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

This unofficial port/version is not released by the developer, download at your own risk.

PLEASE don't reply, or @ me, or DM me for updates. I always update my ports, YES I ALREADY KNOW ABOUT THE UPDATE.

PIXELDRAIN
MEGA

PLEASE don't reply, or @ me, or DM me for updates. I always update my ports, YES I ALREADY KNOW ABOUT THE UPDATE.

Size 656 MB

Come find me on .
Updated my android port.

Jeycii_

Sep 18, 2022
Gonna repost my review here for newcomers to get interested:

(This game is AMAZING!
I have been a milf enjoyer for some time now and have been deeply graving for them (+neotori games)
and when i saw the name "milfy day" in the newly updated milf games, i clicked this and immediately got hooked seeing the preview pics.
and let me say this again: THIS GAME IS FREAKING AMAZING.
I love everything about it. The girls, the mc is good enough, not a pushover and no raper/forcer. Its a bit sad that there is no real corruption or more netori dark style, but i guess thats not the game for it.
But wow. This game has some slight femdom, but im okay with that by just pressing skip, the scenes are all so DIFFERENT, its no boring repetition scenes. You can clearly see how much work the dev(s) is putting into this work and im loving every second of it.
And the hottest main girl, the mom landlady.
My god, let me tell you, she is one of the finest milfs pieces I have ever seen in a game and every scene with her leaves me graving for more for her... her red hair, her blue eyes, her clothes, her waist, her curves, her breasts.. the way she lusts for the mc during sex... she is just so hot and perfect, its making me so happy, every time i see her.

i love the pregnancy content and the pregnancy counter. i think its a bit sad that the latest creampie scenes didnt add to the creampie counter, like Fiona should theoretically already be pregnant after the latest creampies, but i can imagine that the dev just didnt want to cross the line yet, creating new pregnancy content scenes yet.
but i love the creampie/pregnancy counter after the creampie, its really hot

There are also many other girls who are really hot, its a bit sad that some girls got much less love: Charlotte, Chelsea, Lucy are all really hot girls and I would def love to see more love for them...

the art and characters are absolutely adorable. sure some ppl may say its outdated, but its a game from 2021. if you just immerse yourself a bit more into the world, you would def get to like them more. yes, sometimes the characters dont look as good as games nowadays, but never forget that higher quality also means less content in general and that the dev isnt some god who can do everything himself while constantly increasing all qualities without having to sacrifice his arms and legs. give the devs some slack. you dont know how exhausting it is to create stuff like that...

Ahh and yes, the best feature yet to mention... the best implemented of any game I have playedso far (and i have played lots..):
The freaking gallery. Milfy day has THE BEST replay gallery I have ever seen. Instead of just repeating the sexy scenes. you are able to reread the WHOLE BUILD scenes + dialogues without repeating the sandbox gameplay. I was so impressed and happy to see that. Im normally a player who abuses the save slots to revisit great or lewd scenes and dialogues, but this gallery let me play this game with 4-6 save slots and i dont have to worry about replaying any scenes... its the greatest.

Milfy day is def a 12/10 game for me and i wish the dev(s) my best wishes for the future. He is a great content creator!!! )

Last edited:
Reactions: Nick Black

ObedientSweMale

Nov 15, 2022
How do I get the incest patch to work on a Mac? I've downladed the patch and put it in the same folder as the game, still it's not working :cry:

shucke1319

Dec 23, 2021
How can I have Fun with the girls in the strip club? all of them are 100 % and i bring them drinks but still only get the dance. What do i need to do to have more fun with them?

Skode

Mar 9, 2020
How can I have Fun with the girls in the strip club? all of them are 100 % and i bring them drinks but still only get the dance. What do i need to do to have more fun with them?
I think they are all work in progress. The dev has several girls in the game needing content, i am not sure how he decides who gets the attention when but we just have to be patient. Heck we had been calling his cousin girlfriend for how long now but i think the recent update was the first we have have actually banged her had she not been your choice at the prom lol. Personally i would ideally like to see more content for the blond girl and her tattooed GF first given how long they've been teased before the strippers who i assume will all be focus of an update together including Angela their boss who i know to be a very popular demand so the dev will be aware of this demand too.

Reactions: shucke1319

shucke1319

Dec 23, 2021
I think they are all work in progress. The dev has several girls in the game needing content, i am not sure how he decides who gets the attention when but we just have to be patient. Heck we had been calling his cousin girlfriend for how long now but i think the recent update was the first we have have actually banged her had she not been your choice at the prom lol. Personally i would ideally like to see more content for the blond girl and her tattooed GF first given how long they've been teased before the strippers who i assume will all be focus of an update together including Angela their boss who i know to be a very popular demand so the dev will be aware of this demand too.
Oh I understand. i did not know about the polls and such cause i played this game recently xD
Thank you very much for the answer.

3.90 star(s) 79 Votes