KibaXinuzuka

Jan 30, 2018
Once again stupid norton took off from the white list it was on and until someone complains to them again it is a false positive again.

It was quarantined because only few Norton user had use that pythonw.exe so I think it very likely to be false postive as I haven't had a problem like this with other pythonw.exe...I didn't want to stop other people from playing it...I just know to tell other people what happened to me and see if it happened to other people

redlighthouse

Game Developer
Mar 20, 2021
Don't know how to say it but I think you really good at making blue eyes to be sexy, every time I look into Jessica or Fiona's eyes I got charmed by those shiny but deep blue colored eyes.... and Fiona design reminding me a lot of Elizabeth from Bioshock too so even better, hope to have more event with her in the next update
Thanks!

redlighthouse

Game Developer
Mar 20, 2021
I'm kind of tired of this, it's a comparison between other characters and MC . You can't say that MC is a kid, not even a teenager (or you're just kidding, yeah, good one). In the game setting, MC is a grown school student with baby face. The first one I thought when designing the character was tom holland who played Peter Parker, and of course her beautiful aunt, that gentleman is about 25. Years older than MC.
This is a story about milf and young, you may not stand this theme, sorry, I can't satisfy you. Everyone has their own taste, right? Fio and some characters are Big milfs, and they often wear high heels, which may make MC look younger. But there are indeed some young boys in our lives who look younger.

cp2.jpg

Last edited:

redlighthouse

Game Developer
Mar 20, 2021
Virus detected on 32bit patch!
Yeah, this is the reason why I provided 32.bit.exe as a separate download, but my PC has no warning about it. This is the default of the renpy engine, many other games also have this problem. Some people say this is a false positive, I can't test it cuz there are too many different protection software.

KibaXinuzuka

Jan 30, 2018
Yeah, this is the reason why I provided 32.bit.exe as a separate download, but my PC has no warning about it. This is the default of the renpy engine, many other games also have this problem. Some people say this is a false positive, I can't test it cuz there are too many different protection software.
Well this is the first time that I had this issue but it could easily be coding issue and antivirus think there is something wrong and the antivirus block it to make sure so hopefully it just that...I know you wouldn't do that on purpose so please don't think we are attack you about this issue...I'm sure you can fix this issue so I will be keep a close on this game as it does look like really good game

Badjourasmix

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 22, 2017
I just gave it a try again and the in game walkthrough in this version is a lot better. The english and the dialogues still need some work, but overall I really enjoyed the game.

Qoo-Rilla

Jun 14, 2018
Would it be possible to get a skip transition. Now that I forced it myself, in some situations the characters are partially transparent. I’ve been using that skipped transition for so long that that forced transitions is poison. And I don’t value it at all in games.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Qoo-Rilla

Jun 14, 2018
This is the same thing as a few other games. The player has been made fucking stupid. As if it were someone mentally at the age of 6 years. Another thing that is in this game and too many other games, i.e. children who are already or almost adults have been made dwarfs. A boy who is already an adult is like a yard elf.

Randomamigo

Jun 23, 2020
This is the same thing as a few other games. The player has been made fucking stupid. As if it were someone mentally at the age of 6 years. Another thing that is in this game and too many other games, i.e. children who are already or almost adults have been made dwarfs. A boy who is already an adult is like a yard elf.
" This is the same thing as a few other games. The player has been made fucking stupid " I do not care about this, is just a plan mc were we can self insert
However
" Another thing that is in this game and too many other games, i.e. children who are already or almost adults have been made dwarfs. A boy who is already an adult is like a yard elf." I agree with this, i dont understand why this is so common either lol

RandyPhoenix

Engaged Member
Jun 30, 2018
Can someone tell me how much content we have? I was thinking start but i cant see vaginal sex tag, is this game some kind of slowburn? Should i wait little bit more?

"CJ"

Conversation Conqueror
Mar 6, 2021
Milfy Day [v0.2.5 Beta] [Red Lighthouse] crunched

Original Size PC: 908 MB

Compressed Size PC: 202 MB
MilfyDay0.2.5-pc-crunched.zip: -

Compressed Size Mac: 167 MB

MilfyDay0.2.5-mac-crunched.zip: -

This compression is unofficial and untested, use at your own risk.
Compressing process reduces quality and can break the game.

Tools:
UnRen v0.91 (Sam@f95zone) - YAC v3.1b (hngg@f95zone) -

Last edited:

redlighthouse

Game Developer
Mar 20, 2021
I don't know who it is, but thanks for updating this thread. This is only the 0.2.5-beta, the official version will have more stories and content, it will be finished in a few days. Thanks to everyone who supported me, and the kind guys who helped make the patch, translate, compress, and make the Android version. Thank you all.:D

• Red Heart
Reactions: "CJ" and ju9iter
3.90 star(s) 79 Votes