Deathdawg

Jul 29, 2017
So have an issue with Melissa content the walkthrough says to go to the party with her but not sure what to do to activate it as I have completed everything else for the other women but her

redlighthouse

Game Developer
Mar 20, 2021
So have an issue with Melissa content the walkthrough says to go to the party with her but not sure what to do to activate it as I have completed everything else for the other women but her
Sunday evening, livingroom, it will take a few days from the last event.

Reactions: Deathdawg

thevoid089

Forum Fanatic
Jan 29, 2020
Don't know how to say it but I think you really good at making blue eyes to be sexy, every time I look into Jessica or Fiona's eyes I got charmed by those shiny but deep blue colored eyes.... and Fiona design reminding me a lot of Elizabeth from Bioshock too so even better, hope to have more event with her in the next update

BigDaddyEarl

Jan 31, 2018
Just finished playing the latest update, english is shaky at best and the writing is awkward, but Jesus fuck the girls are hot and endearing, it's got that wholesome vibe you feel when you play Mythic Manor or WVM.

Can't wait 'til we have a go at more girls, especially Donna and Sofia, those are some thicc ass milfs, it's gonna be great to netori them off the other two dumbasses lmao

Keep it up dev, your game has potential, continue gradually improving and it's going to be a great one !

Chimba

Mar 6, 2020
Render, models and animations look very nice (maybe the MC's dick is too big, but I suppose it has something to do with the powers it must have), the story itself is just taking shape but it seems interesting (I think it should have tag, fantasy, monster girl, superpower or supernatural?) and the sandbox in my opinion fits the game style well, the walktrough or hints in game are good and easy to understand (the only thing I did not understand at first was AFDL English is not my first language, maybe it would be better if you put the sentence instead of the acronym) but in overall the game is good.

Good luck dev

Hrk19

Jan 24, 2020
Yeah, like the others have said, english needs improving but other than that, glad you went with honey select 2 models as i can clearly see that the models show more emotions than those generic Daz models ever can.
Pretty good id say

Reactions: drone4of2

KibaXinuzuka

Jan 30, 2018
I would be very cautious about this game as I got pythonw.exe (Heur.Adv.ML.B) auto-protect (high risk) from Norton but it might be false positive...I haven't got that warning from other 'pythonw.exe'

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
I would be very cautious about this game as I got pythonw.exe (Heur.Adv.ML.B) auto-protect (high risk) from Norton but it might be false positive...I haven't got that warning from other 'pythonw.exe'
Once again stupid norton took off from the white list it was on and until someone complains to them again it is a false positive again.

Reactions: KibaXinuzuka
3.90 star(s) 79 Votes