Fleurra

Aug 11, 2017
The story so far is very typical and predictable which honestly is something that I prefer. Classics are classics for a reason right? Especially in an adult game. What really impressed me on this game are the unique character models. Very impressive. Looking forward to see more.

EDIT: I didn't realize this was done on Honey Select until I encountered the animations. I'm honestly impressed how you made the character models so different from what HS can usually do. Definitely a bonus.

Last edited:
Reactions: redlighthouse

Hentai_Man

Mar 20, 2020
Are we certain this isn't a shota game? Cause the MC looks all of twelve years old with the body mass of three ferrets wearing a trench coat.
Laughed so hard I went looking for a ferret in a trenchcoat.

Did not find, but someone actually named themselves "Three Ferrets in a Trenchcoat" on Twitter. The account is pretty much dead though

• Haha
Reactions: Cernunnos.

redlighthouse

Game Developer
Mar 20, 2021
So I'm not sure if it's bugged, but Fiona's Walkthrough says "Need to Advance Melissa's Story" I check Melissa's Walkthrough and it says "Need to Advance Melissa's Story." I check other walkthroughs and check back on Melissa's and it'll say "This is the end of the current version"
Can you send me the save files? This can help me quickly locate the problem. I didn‘t find this kind of problem in the test. Thanks!

redlighthouse

Game Developer
Mar 20, 2021
Dude, i can not enjoy your beautifull game!! I open the application icon and there is only white screen who crashed!!!!! Please help !!!
I would be happy to help you, do you use a MAC or a PC, 64-bit or 32-bit? Have you installed a mod in the game? Or can you open other renpy games?

Quadclops

Jan 5, 2019
Really enjoyed this, there is a bit of a grind and the english could be better but god I love the theme and characters/models.

3.90 star(s) 79 Votes