Jul 31, 2020
hmm...Can I ask what was used to render the images/videos(Daz3d?) ? And what models were used? The women's faces are very different(and very much better) from what is found in other similar games using Daz3d....actually not just the faces but everything about them is better or should I say refreshing.....If anyone could answer this...thank you. Overall, the game is really good, except for the being too many characters(so not sure if you will be able to bring justice to each of their stories and also wished there was more of jessica, syndra and most important being FIONA!!)

Last edited:

Farnuge

Mar 18, 2018
hmm...Can I ask what was used to render the images/videos(Daz3d?) ? And what models were used? The women's faces are very different(and very much better) from what is found in other similar games using Daz3d....actually not just the faces but everything about them is better or should I say refreshing.....If anyone could answer this...thank you. Overall, the game is really good, except for the being too many characters(so not sure if you will be able to bring justice to each of their stories and also wished there was more of jessica, syndra and most important being FIONA!!)
Looks like heavily modded Honey Select 2.

myself

Sep 21, 2017
Are we certain this isn't a shota game? Cause the MC looks all of twelve years old with the body mass of three ferrets wearing a trench coat.
he is not shota due to Patreon rules... but yeah shota X incest busty milf harem is my favourite troupe

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Respected User
Donor
Aug 8, 2017
redlighthouse
You need to add the tag for "Shota" the MC in this game looks very young compared to the women.

Trying this game/VN for the first time will report back if needed.

Joyous

Jun 21, 2018
So I'm not sure if it's bugged, but Fiona's Walkthrough says "Need to Advance Melissa's Story" I check Melissa's Walkthrough and it says "Need to Advance Melissa's Story." I check other walkthroughs and check back on Melissa's and it'll say "This is the end of the current version"

chief1045

Jul 1, 2018
So I'm not sure if it's bugged, but Fiona's Walkthrough says "Need to Advance Melissa's Story" I check Melissa's Walkthrough and it says "Need to Advance Melissa's Story." I check other walkthroughs and check back on Melissa's and it'll say "This is the end of the current version"
Same here, all of the others just said "This is the end of the current version" except for those two. Though Melissa's does change it statement to being the end as well, so maybe it a bug.

3.90 star(s) 79 Votes