devenir

Apr 15, 2019
Congrats to the dev! this has its own peculiar style, which can be liked or not, but it is original and promising. Hope to see more and this project growing. Good job and keep on mate

Reactions: ega127

PumperFull69

Aug 27, 2020
I don't play too many of these games that have no walkthrough. I'm thankful to the Devs who add their own walkthrough at minimum. I prefer walkthrough Mods the most because you make the choices that matter to see the most/best content. Still, a huge thank you to this Dev for taking the time to help the players achieve decent results for this game!!
Cheers redlighthouse!!!

Reactions: libertypics

BlasKyau

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 26, 2018
I see the Harem tag, that's something I like, I like some of the girls (although I see at least three who have huge breasts, and that's something I don't like very much, but there is also a blonde that I like) However, I also see the sleep sex tag, and I don't like that. Can it be avoided?

myself

Sep 21, 2017
I see the Harem tag, that's something I like, I like some of the girls (although I see at least three who have huge breasts, and that's something I don't like very much, but there is also a blonde that I like) However, I also see the sleep sex tag, and I don't like that. Can it be avoided?
i wouldn't mind if it is reversed, like a sexualy hungry girl going to mc's bedroom while he sleeps :D

myself

Sep 21, 2017
I may be very weird, but I really don't like either option.
I mean after 99% of the game with a perv mc going after the girls i like to see the inverse, in the game A Zombie's Life they made a very good scene where the drunk mother went riding on the sleeping shota MC

redlighthouse

Game Developer
Mar 20, 2021
Sleep sex will not be the main style. It will be some seasoning. You forget a thousand things every day, pal. Make sure this is one of 'em.:ROFLMAO:

Reactions: Alias401

BlasKyau

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 26, 2018
Sleep sex will not be the main style. It will be some seasoning. You forget a thousand things every day, pal. Make sure this is one of 'em.:ROFLMAO:
I'm not sure if this means that it can't be avoided. Although I suspect that it's, so I will look for another game.

In any case, thanks for the reply and good luck with the game.

3.90 star(s) 79 Votes