DigitalFire

Aug 20, 2017
Not bad for the first launch. MC is good enough, ignore the people who are complaining about him looking "too young", you can't please everyone, I think it will draw more audience at the end. The dick size and look makes it a little too artificial. Maybe work on it before adding more content. My first game got broken, I missed the bath scenes and walkthrough got buggy, like the text was stuck when switching characters and changing when re-opened. I restarted with an earlier save and only went for the Mom and Aunt routes first this time. It's probably the school route which breaks stuff but I don't know.

Reactions: ega127

megaplayboy10k

Apr 16, 2018
Shota 3d advice:
1. Make the character at least 5 feet tall.
2. Make sure they look at least like they could be in middle school.
3. Their penis should not be a third leg.

Bonus: if they're smarter or more mature than most boys their age, also helpful.

myself

Sep 21, 2017
Shota 3d advice:
1. Make the character at least 5 feet tall.
2. Make sure they look at least like they could be in middle school.
3. Their penis should not be a third leg.

Bonus: if they're smarter or more mature than most boys their age, also helpful.
Having personal preference on Bishounen Shota MC not being pervert like this case for being more innocent and naive when it comes to sex and relationship, and also already having anatural girl magnetism due to his cuteness, this gives entry for:
1. Female taking the initiative (at least in the begining)
2. MC growth in sexual experience (char development)
3. Soft female dominance (specially when the Bishounen Shota Hungry Milfs and Onensan get their hands on his impressive tool)
4. Reverse dominance/failure dominance (of course one cliché that I love is when the female underestimate a bishounen shota MC and tries to dominate him but fails and succumbs to his mighty tool)
5. Also adding a chance of the Trope where the females can push around or force their way in a softy MC (a shota MC is th best for this trope)
6. Probably having a potential cliché harem magnetism while probably not knowing (Love this trope)
7. Have the potential of seeing some lesbian/bisexual scenes from MC's own potential harem
8. Since they added an Incest Patch this means (Mother and Aunt route included)
9. And last it also has potential to add Pregnancy (would love to see an orgy from an harem of preggy Milfs with their expanded lactating breast working their way with the "poor" MC)

In conclusion unless the creator screw things up (like adding NTR or some similar forbidden tag) I'm so gonna love this game cuz it has potentialy covered almost all my favourite genre for a male protagonist harem game.

redlighthouse

Game Developer
Mar 20, 2021
Not bad for the first launch. MC is good enough, ignore the people who are complaining about him looking "too young", you can't please everyone, I think it will draw more audience at the end. The dick size and look makes it a little too artificial. Maybe work on it before adding more content. My first game got broken, I missed the bath scenes and walkthrough got buggy, like the text was stuck when switching characters and changing when re-opened. I restarted with an earlier save and only went for the Mom and Aunt routes first this time. It's probably the school route which breaks stuff but I don't know.
Thank you for your evaluation. About the bug, can you tell me your game flow? I am seeking the cause (I am considering creating a discord channel).

redlighthouse

Game Developer
Mar 20, 2021
Having personal preference on Bishounen Shota MC not being pervert like this case for being more innocent and naive when it comes to sex and relationship, and also already having anatural girl magnetism due to his cuteness, this gives entry for:
1. Female taking the initiative (at least in the begining)
2. MC growth in sexual experience (char development)
3. Soft female dominance (specially when the Bishounen Shota Hungry Milfs and Onensan get their hands on his impressive tool)
4. Reverse dominance/failure dominance (of course one cliché that I love is when the female underestimate a bishounen shota MC and tries to dominate him but fails and succumbs to his mighty tool)
5. Also adding a chance of the Trope where the females can push around or force their way in a softy MC (a shota MC is th best for this trope)
6. Probably having a potential cliché harem magnetism while probably not knowing (Love this trope)
7. Have the potential of seeing some lesbian/bisexual scenes from MC's own potential harem
8. Since they added an Incest Patch this means (Mother and Aunt route included)
9. And last it also has potential to add Pregnancy (would love to see an orgy from an harem of preggy Milfs with their expanded lactating breast working their way with the "poor" MC)

In conclusion unless the creator screw things up (like adding NTR or some similar forbidden tag) I'm so gonna love this game cuz it has potentialy covered almost all my favourite genre for a male protagonist harem game.
:ROFLMAO:Just what I was thinking.

3.90 star(s) 79 Votes