Cryptist

Aug 20, 2020
I agree. Having the same conversation with the women every time you see them looks like a bug. No indication that the story is progressing.

Edit:
I have to retract my statement. I tried again and events started happening. OMG, did they start.

My humblest apologies to the dev. Great game.

[/QUOTE]
good characters, but boring game.
excessively repetitive
I think Dev is lacking in imagination, or unwilling to do better
it's not a criticism, just an opinion
[/QUOTE)

Last edited:

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Respected User
Donor
Aug 8, 2017
How to make money
First you must ask grandma about a job when she is in the kitchen they you must talk to grandma on the porch when another granny is there to get a job then fix the bike with the 100 you have and a way you go.

dyxs

Jul 27, 2020
First you must ask grandma about a job when she is in the kitchen they you must talk to grandma on the porch when another granny is there to get a job then fix the bike with the 100 you have and a way you go.
Still not found

AlexTorch

Engaged Member
Jun 22, 2017
Not a bad game, but i wish we could replay some olders scenes, for example any of melissa older scenes (the footjobs for example), also is kinda annoying that you need to wait a lot for some stuff, for example "wait some days or a few days later", and you have no idea how much you need to wait. But overall, is not a bad game, and is really good to have an walkthrough in the game.

"CJ"

Conversation Conqueror
Mar 6, 2021
Milfy Day [v0.2.6.1] [Red Lighthouse] crunched

Original Size PC: 973 MB
Original Size Mac 939 MB

Compressed Size PC: 212 MB
MilfyDay0.2.6.1-pc-crunched.zip: -

Compressed Size Mac: 177 MB
MilfyDay0.2.6.1-mac-crunched.zip: -

This compression is unofficial and untested, use at your own risk.
Compressing process reduces quality and can break the game.

Tools:
UnRen v0.91 (Sam@f95zone) - YAC v3.1b (hngg@f95zone) -

Last edited:
3.90 star(s) 79 Votes