redlighthouse

Game Developer
Mar 20, 2021
for the creator of the game, I spent $ 4,672 on antiques , but so the dialogue with Laura did not open!!!! :mad::mad::mad:
Simple, buy antiques, identify them, sell them at a high price. And give Laura three antiques with blue or purple names, nothing to do with how much money they are. This Mini-game can make you tens of thousands of dollars in a few minutes. I wrote that quest in the tips.

Keldar

Jul 23, 2018
What gets me is the developer KNOWS that sandbox games have a terrible reputation so they go out of their way saying my game isn't like that then proceeds to make a game exactly with the features they claim to not have. This game is everything the developer said they wouldn't be. It is filled with pointless grind and boring repetition.

Why is the day slit into so few time blocks and why do events/conversations that should take little to no time at all consume the entire time block? And like all sandbox games most locations are empty with nothing to do so why add them? Also don't add in a choice if the result immediately after each choice is the exact same result. It isn't clever, it isn't fun and it has the opposite effect of giving a choice. People do NOT feel like they have agency they feel like your game has no choice so don't do it.

Why are you forcing players to grind out stats and grind out school activities? What is the point? It isn't fun. I don't want to hunt around trying to guess where the story elements are in a game so why make people do so? here is a tip for good game design, you shouldn't need a bloody walkthrough. Here is another tip for game design tell people the mechanics of the game. I shouldn't be shocked that when i talk to the landlady's daughter that i loose an entire block of time.

The navigation UI is annoying. Don't change the layout of the location icons. They should ALWAYS be the exact same place no matter the location. You don't save anything by removing the icon for the location you're in but confuse things. people learn where a given location is on the UI and then you pull the rug out from under them by changing the location. DON'T do it. This is exacerbated by the fact that this is a boring sandbox game where most locations have nothing in them. So you are constantly clicking on something looking for something to do. Oh and putting a person with the same dialogue every time you talk to them in a location isn't content. It is boring sandbox "fake" content, because it tries to make it appear like there is something to do in the location but there really isn't. I would get much more out of the conversation if they directly told me what they required for the next step in the story was.

I am not going to rate this game now because i am so bored with it I can't finish. It so seems unfair to rate a game you haven't finished but this game isn't fun. And why the hell do so many developers make a MC that looks underage it is fucking creepy. He doesn't even look like he went through puberty yet. creepy.

nar1tsa

Nov 25, 2019
Why do I need to wait a few days to get ahead on the route? But I liked the drawing and the plot. Good luck

4Finger

Engaged Member
Nov 24, 2016
This is save from 0.2
Mhm maybe you right about this and i problaby edited save for money and i forgot about that lol :unsure:
Thx for help (y)

I like this game for incest, harem, milf and models hs2 :love:
But some things are to improve, Big dick and small balls are not this good in my opinion. View attachment 1211831
With that horse's cock he learns to lose blood in the brain and faint ..... The balls as you say, are small if you compare with the cock, they would be at least 3x bigger ....

3.90 star(s) 79 Votes