God_Batman

Feb 8, 2018
that moment you finish the previous update, delete the game and after a few hours the new update is out.....
:FacePalm:

• Haha
Reactions: M!do

danforce

Jun 10, 2019
Im new in the MILF game, not gonna lie(Im used to having them around games, but you know, not the main FOCUS). So how good is this? Would love to hear opinions before I download since my MEGA data is almost all but gone.

Badjourasmix

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 22, 2017
I got really excited when I saw there was a new update, but since it's a beta I will wait for the full update.

Reactions: AlexTorch

Loutreeeee

Jun 9, 2019
Im new in the MILF game, not gonna lie(Im used to having them around games, but you know, not the main FOCUS). So how good is this? Would love to hear opinions before I download since my MEGA data is almost all but gone.
I just finished the update and it's very good.

Beautiful girls, good sex scene, interesting story. Not a lot of grin and the in game tips help a lot. Jessica part is my favorite with Sarah story.

I like this game. Just try it (y)

Tip : if you want to make some cash first go work at the clothe shop in the afternoon and then when you can go to the Antique Seller, buy one and identify it. If it's good stuff sell it in order to have money. If not roll back with you mouse and try not buy an other. I bought on painting for 900 and sold it for 4000. And then no more problem.

Deleted member 62788

Jun 10, 2017
Great update. Not into the mythical stuff but the fuck content was great. Only thing I cannot trigger is Syndras room in evening. Tried a load of different evenings but nothing.

redlighthouse

Game Developer
Mar 20, 2021
This patch is for people who don't want to download the whole 0.3b game, it fixes an error of Syndra story line, but the icon of SouthStreet has some coordinate issues that doesn't affect play, it was fixed in 0.3b.
You can download 0.3b-beta if you have no download limit.

If it doesn't work, maybe this can help you.

0.3b changelog:
Fix an error of Syndra story line
Fiona portraits remake
Fix the color of Fiona scenes in 0.3
Text correction

Last edited:

redlighthouse

Game Developer
Mar 20, 2021
I just finished the update and it's very good.

Beautiful girls, good sex scene, interesting story. Not a lot of grin and the in game tips help a lot. Jessica part is my favorite with Sarah story.

I like this game. Just try it (y)

Tip : if you want to make some cash first go work at the clothe shop in the afternoon and then when you can go to the Antique Seller, buy one and identify it. If it's good stuff sell it in order to have money. If not roll back with you mouse and try not buy an other. I bought on painting for 900 and sold it for 4000. And then no more problem.
Thanks!!

3.90 star(s) 79 Votes