redlighthouse

Game Developer
Mar 20, 2021
it is really really really really impossible to make a scenes replay gallery? :(

really cute game btw, thanks developer.
Thank you, and whenever you get a sex scene, save it. This way you can load all sex scenes as soon as you finish the game once. This is an advantage of renpy engine, that's why it has so many save slots.
I will make sure that each update will be able to use old saves. About Gallery, I'll talk to some people about whether to create it. :)

thevoid089

Forum Fanatic
Jan 29, 2020
Thank you, and whenever you get a sex scene, save it. This way you can load all sex scenes as soon as you finish the game once. This is an advantage of renpy engine, that's why it has so many save slots.
I will make sure that each update will be able to use old saves. About Gallery, I'll talk to some people about whether to create it. :)
Maybe you should a message to some Modders on the site to help develop a Gallery mod patch, that would seem to be very beneficial deal for both side

zerozip0

May 23, 2018
As many have stated already the 10~ish year old female mc needs to be changed to a grown up male before I would consider trying this vn/game. If that is not in the plans then all I have to say is good luck with the project.

Reactions: HansDampf788

redlighthouse

Game Developer
Mar 20, 2021
As many have stated already the 10~ish year old female mc needs to be changed to a grown up male before I would consider trying this vn/game. If that is not in the plans then all I have to say is good luck with the project.
Well, thanks for your suggestion, I modified some aspects of MC after 0.2, and now he looks the same as MCs of some classic milf&young games. That's all I can do.

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Respected User
Donor
Aug 8, 2017
Well, thanks for your suggestion, I modified some aspects of MC after 0.2, and now he looks the same as MCs of some classic milf&young games. That's all I can do.
You will never please everyone so just go with what you like and please yourself. :giggle: :cool::love:

Reactions: redlighthouse

Gleemer

Engaged Member
Jun 8, 2018

Here is the Italian translation
of Milfy Day [v0.3 Beta]

This translation is "unofficial, it was created by a fan.

Ecco la traduzione italiana
di un fan Milfy Day [v0.3 Beta]

Questa traduzione "non è ufficiale" è stata generata da un fan.

of Milfy Day [v0.2.6.1]

Updated: 2021-05-29
Version: 0.2.6.1

di un fan Milfy Day [v0.2.6.1]

Updated: 2021-05-29
Version: 0.2.6.1

of Milfy Day [v0.2.5 Beta]

Updated: 2021-05-23

di un fan Milfy Day [v0.2.5 Beta]

Updated: 2021-05-23

of Milfy Day [v0.2]

Release Date: 2021-05-02

di un fan Milfy Day [v0.2]

Italian translation

Updated: 2021-06-28
Version: 0.3 Beta

justintime16

Nov 14, 2017
what do i need to do for syndra where it says "go and find something", i've downloaded the patch but it hasnt changed anything

redlighthouse

Game Developer
Mar 20, 2021
what do i need to do for syndra where it says "go and find something", i've downloaded the patch but it hasnt changed anything
I think it might be a wrong path or something. First make sure you're using 0.3-Beta, not 0.3b-Beta, because 0.3b has been fixed and it doesn't need any patch. if you're 0.3+patch, make sure the file scripts.rpa is put in a folder called game, not the root path of the game. There will be an identical scripts.rpa file there, overwrite it.
And past three days since the last event in the game. :)

redlighthouse

Game Developer
Mar 20, 2021
Maybe you should a message to some Modders on the site to help develop a Gallery mod patch, that would seem to be very beneficial deal for both side
I think maybe I will figure out a good and easy way to do it. But I'm doing the rest of %26. :D

Reactions: Reifon

spas

Jun 22, 2017
So I m stuck with Sarah for Beach cant go ther or activete and May to see her in school Hall

justintime16

Nov 14, 2017
I think it might be a wrong path or something. First make sure you're using 0.3-Beta, not 0.3b-Beta, because 0.3b has been fixed and it doesn't need any patch. if you're 0.3+patch, make sure the file scripts.rpa is put in a folder called game, not the root path of the game. There will be an identical scripts.rpa file there, overwrite it.
And past three days since the last event in the game. :)
figured it out, the scripts.rpa patch wasn't in the game folder

Deleted member 62788

Jun 10, 2017
This patch is for people who don't want to download the whole 0.3b game, it fixes an error of Syndra story line, but the icon of SouthStreet has some coordinate issues that doesn't affect play, it was fixed in 0.3b.
You can download 0.3b-beta if you have no download limit.

0.3b changelog:
Fix an error of Syndra story line
Fiona portraits remake
Fix the color of Fiona scenes in 0.3
Text correction
When you say it fixes it, is this because the quest to look in her room was doing nothing on V3?

RealJiggaMan

Jul 19, 2019
I'm stuck, on one of the Syndra quests at love level 13, it just says "go and find something" in her room in the evening, what am I supposed to do here?

3.90 star(s) 79 Votes