EZ8lt

Engaged Member
Dec 24, 2019
The Syndra progression is halted, you can't find jackshit in her room. Also some of the events are all over, you have the fight against the gangster and meet Cocky even before the Gym date happens where you should meet him the first time for example.

dougiehouser

Jun 9, 2019
click click cl.....ck click click sleep
click click event randomly triggers
click click event randomly triggers
click click bored click click to click click death

Harel

Jun 19, 2018
Fiona Story Stage 17 Walkthrough tip says that you should go to sleep on Sunday, but that doesn't work. On looking at the code, I thinks it's because the day change (newday()) is called before the if statement (if fiona_stage == 17 and fiona_day >= 2 and weektime == 7), so it's monday (weektime == 1) before the game checks if Fiona will show up.

To me it looks like either changing the day requirement in the code to Monday or changing the tip to say Saturday will fix the issue.

Aug 28, 2017
+ Some of the best utilization of Honey Selelect I have ever seen.

+ Decent, lighthearted story that doesn't take itself too seriously.

+ No blue balls.

- A bit of a grind
- Some jarring steps of progression, but hey, it comes with the territory. Definitely better than a pseudo "slow burn" aka "milking".

- Translation issues.

+ Interesting characters, like the actress. Can't wait to see what is next for her.
So much content for just 0.3

Well done overall.

redlighthouse

Game Developer
Mar 20, 2021
Fiona Story Stage 17 Walkthrough tip says that you should go to sleep on Sunday, but that doesn't work. On looking at the code, I thinks it's because the day change (newday()) is called before the if statement (if fiona_stage == 17 and fiona_day >= 2 and weektime == 7), so it's monday (weektime == 1) before the game checks if Fiona will show up.

To me it looks like either changing the day requirement in the code to Monday or changing the tip to say Saturday will fix the issue.
yeah thx! fixed

Qmil679

Q / Motherlover
Donor
Mar 13, 2019
Nice game, although MC sometimes pisses me off with his childish behavior during scenes. Ok, he is young boy.. I'm not suprised. :ROFLMAO:

Fiona, Melissa and Syndra are the best. I love Fiona's eyes. :love:

I don't like Jessica. She only cares about fame, money and herself. It pisses me off when she calls MC silly boy.
I also don't like her friend Alex, we saved her and Jessica from men and Alex, she is ungrateful and insulted MC.

rev2020

Oct 16, 2019
This game is really good!
Some of the later renderers are just amazing and so are the animations.
this is not Honey Select right? looks more like an VAM or Daz 3D/Blender clone.
really well done!

And Fiona is one sexy Mom!
i think i played for 2 hours yesterday but i feel that im not halfway through the game yet.
no sex scene yet but hot scenes already with Fiona.
the Teasing she does in that lingerie is super hot.

its not that much grinding but i still think this game has more build up with the mom than other games have.
its really hot teasing all the way

Keep it up

I just wish her boobs was slight bigger ;)

Last edited:
Reactions: redlighthouse

Qmil679

Q / Motherlover
Donor
Mar 13, 2019
I just finished playing this game. Fun game, I love the MILFs in this game, I play this game especially for them. :love:

But I'm sad about two scenes, the first time with Sarah and Fiona to be exact.
I like when we have sex with a woman for the first time, it happens for real (and not in some dream, the land of dreams) or the MC is active then, not sleeping/unconscious.
I was aiming to finally have sex with Fiona, and we got the first time with her when MC was dying and he doesn't even know he had sex with her, because he was unconscious. I'm not satisfied with that. I understand it was important for the story and for what happened, but I still feel unsatisfied because I would like the MC to be fully aware that MC was having sex with Fiona

With Sarah was a little different because MC had sex with her. But unfortunately it did not take place in "real life" but in a dream, in this dreamland. So even though they had sex - it's just a dream...

And I don't know if it just seems to me, that Claude has a sexual relationship with his mother Sofia. And he treats her as if she were his woman or even a slave. Something feels like she may be more to him than a mother.:ROFLMAO:

HAZARD1515

Apr 23, 2020
Could anyone share a save file from previous game end? Dont wanna go all the way from the beggining again..

3.90 star(s) 79 Votes