KariArisu

May 20, 2018
I hope someone can eventually go over this game and improve the English. It's not too hard to get a gist of what's being said/what's going on, but it's very bland and full of grammatical errors/spelling mistakes. The game itself is decent otherwise.

Reactions: RandyPhoenix

redlighthouse

Game Developer
Mar 20, 2021
I just finished playing this game. Fun game, I love the MILFs in this game, I play this game especially for them. :love:

But I'm sad about two scenes, the first time with Sarah and Fiona to be exact.
I like when we have sex with a woman for the first time, it happens for real (and not in some dream, the land of dreams) or the MC is active then, not sleeping/unconscious.
I was aiming to finally have sex with Fiona, and we got the first time with her when MC was dying and he doesn't even know he had sex with her, because he was unconscious. I'm not satisfied with that. I understand it was important for the story and for what happened, but I still feel unsatisfied because I would like the MC to be fully aware that MC was having sex with Fiona

With Sarah was a little different because MC had sex with her. But unfortunately it did not take place in "real life" but in a dream, in this dreamland. So even though they had sex - it's just a dream...

And I don't know if it just seems to me, that Claude has a sexual relationship with his mother Sofia. And he treats her as if she were his woman or even a slave. Something feels like she may be more to him than a mother.:ROFLMAO:
Thanks, about Sarah and Fiona, this is just the beginning, so it will have better content about them in the future. :p

pudding1

Aug 21, 2018
Is it my potato laptop or the game is laggy? Whenever i play it since last updates its so laggy like always not responding

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
Is it my potato laptop or the game is laggy? Whenever i play it since last updates its so laggy like always not responding
Its your potato that is causing it.
Over time even these VN can harm computers that are not for gaming.
Even my GTX 960ti card has problems with some of these games/VN only getting about 15 to 20 FPS.

Space Ghost

Apr 12, 2021
Sorry but this game is too buggy for me. Hell I went to Syndra's room every evening for 3 weeks and still couldn't "Go and Find something" (nice clue BTW)... I'm done. It should not be that difficult to progress the game. I am playing v 3b which is not supposed to have the issue.

geordie

Oct 16, 2017
0.3.1 public links:

PC
MAC:

Reactions: Bellyme

Horny

Apr 26, 2017
This game has some questionable choices regarding the appearance choice of the MC, but when it comes to renders it has probably some of the best use of Honey Select I've seen. In fact I'm not even sure if it's Honey Select, because usually in HS games no matter the quality there's always a bit of anatomical weirdness and inconsistencies to the characters in various poses, but here everything appears natural. What probably stands out the most are the animations, they are almost on par with some of those blender created adult animation loops you often see. The physics are spot on, skin elasticity exist and there's absolutely no clipping.

Last edited:
Reactions: redlighthouse

Techstar

Crlazy Compressor - Retired
Modder
Donor
Compressor
Dec 31, 2017
Milfy Day [v0.3.1] [Red Lighthouse] - Compressed
You like this game and want to support the developer, click on the developer name below.

Developer:

This compression is unofficial which reduces media quality and might break the game.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Original Win/Linux Size: 1.18 GB
Compressed Win/Linux Size: 254 MB

Original Mac Size: 1.15 GB
Compressed Mac Size: 220 MB

Give me a "(y)like" if you enjoy this compressed version
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Hysni

Engaged Member
Jan 7, 2020
Good Game but Navigations Suck _have to Click once more for diferent room + Fiona (53rel points) Time :afternoon Loc :living room = BUG = Skiped so many days tryed event not starting ...

Waiting for more Updates and Fixes good Luck :cool: (y)

3.90 star(s) 79 Votes