Sandiegodm

Aug 9, 2017
View attachment 1295559
this is hard please help
Its easy buddy: 1 - Buy itens from Flea Market, 2 - Identify this itens in your room, they are stored in your wardrobe, 3 - Look for the quality of the item in his description, if they are rare or better, give it to Laura, you need give her 3 itens rare or better, 4 - Look for her in her classroom after you give her all 3 itens. Oh, and remember: 2 in day games needs to pass after her previous event. Money hint: all itens that you dont need to give to Laura (normal quality itens) you can sell for high prices and make a good profit.

Last edited:

redlighthouse

Game Developer
Mar 20, 2021
Am i the only one who has an oversized dialogue box? It really ruined the experience. It was almost consuming large part of the screen and more often than not act like some sort of censor during sex scenes. I wish it was smaller or atleast have an option of changing its opacity.

Edits:
Is using the compressed version btw
Can I know your resolution? The game is originally 1600*900, and I even think the dialogue size is a little small.
The compressed version is not released by the dev, so I suggest you use the official version.

Last edited:

redlighthouse

Game Developer
Mar 20, 2021
Good Game but Navigations Suck _have to Click once more for diferent room + Fiona (53rel points) Time :afternoon Loc :living room = BUG = Skiped so many days tryed event not starting ...

Waiting for more Updates and Fixes good Luck :cool: (y)
I'm pretty sure Fiona story doesn't have stuck, but if you can send me the save file, I'd love to see what's going on. btw, Hosea asked me to say hello, brother Fenton.:ROFLMAO:

Reactions: Hysni

Hysni

Engaged Member
Jan 7, 2020
I'm pretty sure Fiona story doesn't have stuck, but if you can send me the save file, I'd love to see what's going on. btw, Hosea asked me to say hello, brother Fenton.:ROFLMAO:
Hello to Father Hosea :)
Well i deleted game because I Redownload from 0 when new update so no Save file (even cache is deleted :p)
But i can say that i Enjoyed Other Milf (Aunt) :cool: (y) Blonde (Sis) :cool:(y)

Reactions: redlighthouse

RandyPhoenix

Engaged Member
Jun 30, 2018
I'm on the begining of game and dialogues feels disconnected and badly writed with lots of gramer error. Is this gonna change with new versions?

Last edited:

RandyPhoenix

Engaged Member
Jun 30, 2018
I made some changes, and here's the new .
Have fun! Just put the patch in the game folder. Theoretically it will support all updates in the future.
Hi your patch is not quite working. In lots of scene MC calls her mom with her name. So its working but not always.
Screenshot_2.jpg

3.90 star(s) 79 Votes