RandyPhoenix

Engaged Member
Jun 30, 2018
thats what I want too, but we need some time to walk into her heart:p
I want walk in to her ass like he walk in to MC! Honestly love path not gonna suit that women. If i was you i would make master type relationship with her MC dominate her with powers and make slave like relationship.

Reactions: JackBeNimble

homerj30

Sep 14, 2020
milfs and demons oh my :sneaky:

sidenotes:
alot of the content happens out of order
Lidith: Yes, My Master
I Wanna Sex!
"under construction" nooooooooooooooo....! XD

• Haha
Reactions: RandyPhoenix

ironlancer

Sep 3, 2017
not a fan of sandbox games but this one I like it ... the walkthrough integrated into the phone is a great idea ... we progress easily without clicking everywhere to get the story (y)

Reactions: The Waifus Lover
Aug 24, 2019
Wow his dick is comical, i love the idea of a son being able to have sex with his milfs. mom and sisters.
thanks to the incest patch, but his dick is just silly. Even the boob sizes are over the top.

RIP - Small Small Lovers.

Last edited:

Bahamut Zero

Engaged Member
Apr 27, 2017
Hi redlighthouse first of all, thank you for you game. A couple of weeks ago, i download the first version of the game. If I'm not wrong. But for some rl problem i cant try it. So today i find the new update. So i finally try it.
The game look funny, for me is not a problem to play with an MC that look younger. Perhaps because when i had 18 year... I also looked many years younger. Like 14/15. Just do not understand all this comment about how young the mc is or old.
Also... i read some comment about... the size of the dick? Really guys? Do you look the mc dick when you play the game?

For me, when i play a game, i just need a male MC to give me name to him. So i can immerse myself better in. Because i like to fantasize about me in a story like this. So is not important if he is young, old, mature. Or if he have a huge horse dick. Because i look only the pussy or the ass, or the boobs :LOL: anyway how he fuck all the girls and women.
The most important thing are... the female women that the MC can fuck! And here i see... lot of beauty women/girls.
The mother is pretty hot. The aunt too, also the cousins. And i see also other red head girls! Ofc i play with incest patch! Because i love :love: incest. A son who fuck his own mother? Aunt? cousins? Man this excites me a lot!

So thank you to let us try you game. I really hope the game stay vannilla till the end.

Last edited:
3.90 star(s) 79 Votes