spl00sh321

Mar 5, 2020
How do you start dreamday festival? I have girls points but every time I clixk on laptop for it is says now it's not the time.

StupidTiger

Mar 20, 2021
How do you start dreamday festival? I have girls points but every time I clixk on laptop for it is says now it's not the time.
This is my solution, when you reach the required point, the name on the list will be removed, keep doing it until all the names on the list are gone, it will prompt you to click your laptop.

AfroM

Game Developer
Dec 26, 2017
mate its not a bad game, but try to fix a bit the gramar, i just keep reading the text and it bugs me when there are words missing

joachim61

Aug 25, 2017
I have German dialogue files for this game. I'm still looking for testers and helpers for better translation - almost everything is translated

• Red Heart
Reactions: redlighthouse

a1214805551

Nov 25, 2018
:D Yes, I'm working on Fiona new content, and the remake work about Melissa is added to the plan!
Hey buddy, I don't want you to give away your game for free, I hope you to charge for your game so that you can make a better income to sustain your passion for the game.This is a very great game for us,I really hope you keep doing it and get it done.^_^

3.90 star(s) 79 Votes