ghjghjghj

Dec 10, 2018
Ha. Started it up. Step 1. Turn off the music. Two clicks later. "Don't mute the music or other sounds are muted too." Welp...

Psst. Dev. There's a music slider and a sound toggle for a reason. Just in case, you know, that seems like it might be relevant to you one day.

• Haha
Reactions: redlighthouse

joachim61

Aug 25, 2017
I am trying to translate the game into German - is there someone here who can give me tips - how I can better translate a game

Reactions: Punto

redlighthouse

Game Developer
Mar 20, 2021
The game is so buggy, how do I get back home from the main map, there is no option for that.
Why when I open the closet in my room and then try to get out of it by pressing the X button its not let me quit it ?
I gave up after those 2 bugs to find more, its annoying I cant progress out my house without get stuck on the map.
I've never gotten stuck like this, but I wanna know why. May I know what device you are using? If it's Android, they're unofficial, I've never released any Android versions, so maybe there will be box overlap issues. But If PC, may I know your resolution? If you can give me your saved file, I'll locate the problem quickly.

redlighthouse

Game Developer
Mar 20, 2021
I wasn't asking for you to do it ofc, just asking how do I do it. where is the script file I need to open in order to change the names?
Every dialogue file mentions like, Fiona, Laura, May or someone, can't change it even if you modify the character definition

Sharks are Evil

Jul 17, 2021
Every dialogue file mentions like, Fiona, Laura, May or someone, can't change it even if you modify the character definition
wow... so it's like hard coded? how did you make the game? this is in renpy form, pretty sure I can extract the files (via a program) to reach the main script with the dialogue. is there a reason you think it's not possible? what if you needed to change a name of a character, how would you do so?

Oct 15, 2017
(Attempting) to play on PC. Game is extremely laggy, with horrible delays on click response, staggering dialogue, etc. Plenty of other, bigger games run smooth as butter, but this one is unplayably slow. Anyone else having this problem (aside from the guy a page or so back)?

RandyPhoenix

Engaged Member
Jun 30, 2018
Spanking and licking are inevitable, May did it just for her desire for control. If there's a deeper or hardcore femdom, it would be optional.
I dont even want to ask your ''Deeper or harcore femdom'' defination at all... Because she slapping MC like a slave etc is already pretty much harcore. So basicaly there is no such a option for FEMDOM? Seriously mate, you should add option... I realy like her physicaly but i hate her content and character... I'm not FEMDOM lover and lots of people hate those scenes aswell. We are telling this to you for months, add optional femdom for her already...

redlighthouse

Game Developer
Mar 20, 2021
Sorry for x2, but i really wanna play this game, maybe someone will help with my problem:
I'd love to help you but unless I have your PC, so I googled it and hope this helps:
While inside the game, Press Shift+G (Windows) or Command+G (MAC) to open the RenPy Settings. Try choosing Force Angle/DirectX Renderer or Force OpenGL Renderer. Choose which one will make your game faster.

ana sucubbus

Sep 27, 2018
Like I told you before, its the same issue as mine, the home is not available to us some show in the start of the game, It took me few loads and few restart of the game to fix it, then the flower shop got opened with the clinic and now they both closed again on the map and I cant access them.
(how do I share the save you need and where to find it ?)
P.S. ofc I'm using pc device.

3.90 star(s) 79 Votes