mastergig30

Conversation Conqueror
Aug 3, 2018
Spanish translation
to change language in preferences, options or settings depends on the game
change the font with "a" if the translation does not recognize ñ and words with spelling accents
traduccion español
para cambiar idioma en preferencias,opciones o setings depende del juego
cambiar la fuente con "a" si la traduccion no reconoce las ñ y las palabras con acento ortográfico

• Love
Reactions: redlighthouse

Deleted member 254042

Oct 20, 2017
Took the Bullet too.
I want to add nothing is avoidable. Any progress of any female character depends on another character. If you want the Mother, you need the Aunt and the Femdom Principal and so on and so on.
In essence, this is a Kinetic novel in Sandbox format. I don't understand why doing a Sandbox, then.

Be also aware that this game has a male MC who looks like this.

View attachment 1482809

He is a whole head smaller as every female in this game.
Yes I know artistic choice but damn this gets old.

Sandbox without the power of choice for the player. Absolute no go.
No recommendation from me.
yeah, this is a Kinetic novel in Sandbox format are annoying me.

but i like MC small body, shota X milf is good

redlighthouse

Game Developer
Mar 20, 2021
I'm sorry to disagree with you dev, it's not just at the dream festival, actually May's whole path is femdom, that is, she puts the mc on a pillory device and spank him with the riding crop or puts it on her lap and spank his ass bare hand and the situation cannot be avoided, because if you do not advance her story you cannot continue with the main one.
Yes, she's an arrogant powerful principal, like a school bully, she makes MC feel a little pain, but it won't go any deeper. If there will be more femdom content in the future, I'll make sure it's optional.

rysao

Apr 29, 2018
I have every relationship high enough but when i click on the Daydream Festival it says "Now is not the time" Can someone help me with it please

bookerrbw

Dec 11, 2019
Guys. I downloaded the game, launched it, and it slows down terribly. It's like I was running a game in Unreal 5 engine or something. Everything is very slow, it slows down, every action freezes the game for a couple of seconds, even the menu with a right mouse click turns on for 5 seconds. It is impossible to play from a word "at all". My computer is far from the weakest, and I have never had such problems with Renpy games. I'm not new to Renpy games, I've played a huge number of them. Has anyone come across something similar? What could be the problem? In compressed version the same problem

Last edited:

Vao91

Aug 9, 2016
I have every relationship high enough but when i click on the Daydream Festival it says "Now is not the time" Can someone help me with it please
These are the require relationship values..... the dev put the "index" values as the requirement not the "relationship"

RandyPhoenix

Engaged Member
Jun 30, 2018
So any chance about making FEMDOM optional/avoidable? If not im not even gonna download this... Translation bad enough to not spend any time to this game but still without forced FEMDOM i was enduring...

Reactions: ubblesnop

viperz888

Aug 25, 2021
View attachment 1094244

Overview:
Milfy Day is a visual novel game, you'll play as a young man who has just moved into this small town. You're staying with two hot mature women and their families.
Because your family is going through a crisis, you need to revive your family, meet more local residents, help them and discover the secrets of the town. Of course the most important thing is that you have to successfully graduate and find a partner at the school prom.

Thread Updated: 2021-11-03
Release Date: 2021-11-03
Developer: Red Lighthouse - -
Censored: No
Version: 0.4
Language: English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:
DOWNLOAD
Win/Linux
: - - MEGA - -
Mac: - MEGA - - - WORKUPLOAD

Others: ANDROID - COMPRESSED* - TORRENT

Patches:

Extras: Italian Translation - Spanish Translation

* This port/version is unofficial and is not released by the developer. Download at your own risk!

View attachment 1208482 View attachment 1482698 View attachment 1177830 View attachment 1482704 View attachment 1295709 View attachment 1177837 View attachment 1380565 View attachment 1218206 View attachment 1094258 View attachment 1208484 View attachment 1380566 View attachment 1380567 View attachment 1177838 View attachment 1177842 View attachment 1177841 View attachment 1177843 View attachment 1177834 View attachment 1094247
thanks alot for new updated

Reactions: redlighthouse

Deleted member 254042

Oct 20, 2017
sorry if im asking too much but my suggestion is to make the story of one character less kinetic (what i mean we don't need to finish one story to get the story we wanted)

also devs, please ignore people who complaining about sandbox, they don't understand what is the art of sandboxing :)

I love sandbox pretty much evenmore if it's rpgm.

and i love this shota x milf game freaking pretty much

tehmasta

May 1, 2017
Despite the obviously flawed English, the game was still pretty sweet!
Hoping for pregnancy, with all that talk i hope MC isn't sterile like usual :LOL: Also i would love some dom scenes with May(?) in the future, cus bitch needs some taming.
Looking forward to more updates.

3.90 star(s) 79 Votes