Gerben02

Mar 5, 2019
What is the Donna indie event that cannot be repeated after the mayoral event?

I don't want to progress unless im certain I did it

Aug 25, 2021
What is the Donna indie event that cannot be repeated after the mayoral event?

I don't want to progress unless im certain I did it
The late night bedroom sex visits next to her sleeping husband, which was an every night repeatable event before "MILFyGate"© kind of crashes everyone's buzz...

`Ray`

Jul 12, 2020
Just started playing this today and oh boi, I nearly forgot that this is sandbox. o_O

I missed the afternoon party in exchange for increasing strength. I doubt there would be another afternoon party. :(

Time to learn how to play :lepew:

Aug 25, 2021
Just started this today and oh boi, I nearly forgot that this is sandbox. o_O

I missed the afternoon party in exchange for increasing strength. I doubt there would be another afternoon party. :(
The event trigger repeats every afternoon (or weekend afternoon for this one I think) that you don't select "Wait" to put it off another day. All event triggers in this game do it, so there really aren't any events that you're not able to participate in. For the mayoral election, you have to be in the living room of your home in the afternoon on a weekend, if I recall correctly. And not have selected "wait" on the previous day if you got the notification for it.

redlighthouse

Game Developer
Mar 20, 2021
I was the one who asked the question, but I don't know who will be shared with the MC, if it's a man who is going to share his girl with the MC or an MFF. View attachment 1814984
You don't have to worry about it at all, because I've come up with a better way. And I don't wanna break the surprise. Or you're really curious, send me a message on Discord ;)

ckeeesn

Dec 12, 2018
Sadyly, I still get black screens even after installing K-Lite Codec Pack.. What exactly am I supposed to do with the programm or should it do something automatically? Sry, I'm PC noob :(

zeromike

Apr 24, 2021
You don't have to worry about it at all, because I've come up with a better way. And I don't wanna break the surprise. Or you're really curious, send me a message on Discord ;)
If you're referring to that stupid new magic power it's not as cool as you think lol.

3.90 star(s) 79 Votes