PRINCE2126

Jul 13, 2017
response.PNG
When the content is sufficient, I’m willing to make this an option for players, but not mandatory.
I would recommend against that idea one of the ways to kill any games growth is to add Netorare (get cucked without consent, a betrayal cucking, a cruel cheating of your partner where he/she might leave you for a better lover) or Netorase (plain cuckolding, cucking with consent, you are willing to be cucked and she has your blessing to cheat on you this can also lead to lover leaving for someone better occasionally not always) unless you are talking women sharing other women with you should avoid the rest it will lead to a dark path that most devs don't recover from. Good luck

Last edited:
Mar 6, 2021
I would recommend against that idea one of the ways to kill any games growth is to add Netorare (get cucked without consent, a betrayal cucking, a cruel cheating of your partner where he/she might leave you for a better lover) or Netorase (plain cuckolding, cucking with consent, you are willing to be cucked and she has your blessing to cheat on you this can also lead to lover leaving for someone better occasionally not always) unless you are talking lesbian sharing you should avoid the rest it will lead to a dark path that most devs don't recover from. Good luck
I just hope it's female sharing, after all this time, adding another dick in the game, I think it's going to be a shot in the foot.

3.90 star(s) 79 Votes