Mar 6, 2021
Loved the game, deleted all saves to start all over again, every scene is a delight, waiting for an anal with mom, from various angles. And speaking of angles, they are really good in this game, no showing the MC's shoulder, hiding the whole scene.

Reactions: RedSignal and Drak3

Birulei

Oct 12, 2018
That's one of the best games here in this site, even it's still early, there are a lot of content and i think this game deserves more love, it was a great surprise to found this and the expectations is already high for more awesome parts.

fokedurmum

Apr 22, 2022
Umm, it says for me 'end of current version' for Melissa even though I'm only at relationship level 36 or something. I have heard people talking about getting them pregnant and relationship 100. Is that to come soon or is it already out, if so how to I progress.

logicalnoise

Feb 26, 2018
Umm, it says for me 'end of current version' for Melissa even though I'm only at relationship level 36 or something. I have heard people talking about getting them pregnant and relationship 100. Is that to come soon or is it already out, if so how to I progress.

Dev said woman part of the story will hopefully be impregnatible and will trigger at relationship level 100. Not implemented yet.

amBest

Jul 18, 2017
I so often wish I had more free time. I've been playing a lot of games that, if they were written in actual English, would be quite good. Or, games with plot so stupid ... that if they were even the slightest bit self aware, would be funny as hell. When I play games like this, I re-write the dialog. But I only do it for the most egregious lines. Fix sentences, structure. Remove some rather stupid ideas. Fix names like "Syndra" into "Sydney" or anything even remotely acceptable. Add lines like when the principal is arguing with the Lara Croft LARPer: "This is a school, not a shota brother you middle aged cow! Mock my words, I will fire you."

But then I skip a bunch of other lines that aren't worthy of being replaced. And I do this as I play, and I never actually finish games. So there's no point in me realsing it as a mini mod. If I had more time, I would.

I like this game, but the Engrish is _VERY_ bad. And the writing is acutely not self aware of some of the stupidness going on.

• Angry
Reactions: drone4of2 and TNVL

Miin2000

Mar 23, 2022
the game really great!!! Maybe the best game i 've played. I love sarah so much. Looking forward the next update and i m gonna to support author!
Love from HK

• Yay, new update!
Reactions: BarneyAKQ
Nov 26, 2021
Is the map coded in using renpy or is it some other program, seen the similar design in mythic manner and it's something I'd like to use for my own Vn, just not sure how it's done

3.90 star(s) 79 Votes