redlighthouse

Game Developer
Mar 20, 2021
I keep having this issue when attempting to save the game.
Does anyone know how to solve it? View attachment 1725257
It looks like the windows user group doesn't have permissions, or a folder is locked.
I googled it, maybe this will help you.

*My first instinct would be to investigate if it's a permission problem -- if the user is using a guest account or something that doesn't have write permission to wherever the save directory is located. *

incest lover m/s

Mar 27, 2022
many say that there was already the sex scene between the mc and the mother, I don't know so where did I get lost because I didn't see this scene

Morrister

Mar 7, 2019
Really cool game, congratulations and thank you redlighthouse :D:D:D

I would just point out that it seems that there should be a particular order to the events for the story to flow better, but there's no telling which it is.
Because of this, sometimes some events mention others that hadn't happened yet, but it's not a big deal.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Really curious about what the future updates will bring :love:

Last edited:

caspian90

Feb 8, 2020
Hey a few questions/ humble requests to the great Dev Redlighthouse:

First I would like to say the game design graphics and story so far is really great. Sadly I'm back where I cannot contribute to Patreon creators I love so I want to ask once the game is done, will you release it on Steam? I can buy/gift it to some of my friends.

Second regarding the female cast are we going to see more characters like I really wanna know who Gail and his wife are or even their kid?

And Last May I ask what programs are you using (aside RenPy) to create this game since I stopped studying for medicine due to financial difficulty I wanna start learning how to create 3d games and I can't pay anyone atm but truly eager to learn.

Thank you so much in advance and I wish you the Best!

redlighthouse

Game Developer
Mar 20, 2021
Really cool game, congratulations and thank you redlighthouse :D:D:D

I would just point out that it seems that there should be a particular order to the events for the story to flow better, but there's no telling which it is.
Because of this, sometimes some events mention others that hadn't happened yet, but it's not a big deal.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Really curious about what the future updates will bring :love:
:ROFLMAO: Thanks for the feedback, they've been added to the schedule, I'll fix them. Until then, I recommend doing Fiona's route first, which is always the best order.

3.90 star(s) 79 Votes