Sandiegodm

Aug 9, 2017
How is sandbox ?
I find the sandbox easy. Just in the beginning you need to make some cash working. Once you have enough money to buy the first relics from the Market, you can start to earn a lot of money only with the profit from the sales of the relics. I see some ppl in the comments complaining about the sandbox because they don't realise this opportunity with selling relics.

Trickdaddy86

Sep 10, 2021
Look the progress bar in his patreon page. The names of the next characters that will receive updates are always there.
Can somebody that finish playing the game upload a videos with the thick milfs sex action I got stuck and the progress is very slow thanks in advance if somebody can.

Sandiegodm

Aug 9, 2017
Can somebody that finish playing the game upload a videos with the thick milfs sex action I got stuck and the progress is very slow thanks in advance if somebody can.
How you find the progress very slow? Are you talking about the sandbox and grind for money? If this is your problem i can help you with a short guide, it is very easy to make (a lot of) money if you figure out what to do, at least if you read something and not just smash the skip button. The grind in this game is very easy and smooth to play and the build in walkthrough is not hard to follow. I dont understand how ppl find this game hard to play.

Last edited:
3.90 star(s) 79 Votes