BluexRexy

Jul 17, 2022
After how many days did the last update posted here after it was released? How long is the usual wait for the update I mean it got released on the 16th? Im sorry but I am down bad

jhose15xs

Sep 1, 2017
After how many days did the last update posted here after it was released? How long is the usual wait for the update I mean it got released on the 16th? Im sorry but I am down bad
well, you can make a request for update in the forum

Dirak123

Dec 20, 2017
Guys i remembered that creator upload download link for new update, first on patreon and then on the forum so check here and follow update download link here:

• Love
Reactions: buktccbfc71
Mar 6, 2021
Any pregnancy yet?

Hi, everyone!
Enjoy the new update yet? I know the tourist tier can't get it yet, this is my first time doing it, so I'm gonna make a shortcut, how about tomorrow?
And now that the Android version is out, check out, including tomorrow's tourist right. To make sure Android can have the same graphic quality as PC, the game got 3GB, so make sure your device is good enough. Of course, the best experience is still PC. If you can't install it or anything, play it on PC or wait for the unofficial compressed one.
OK, let's get back to the theme of this post, we're going to pick a lady who will have a series of stories and sex about pregnancy. And will help us expand the system and exploration about pregnancy too. I'm not going to lie, the first one won't be the best because it means some new stuff to try, whether it's good or bad. And when we have enough experience that the best one will be born. But, probably you won't notice it, so don't worry about that.
Based on MC's adventure, I have three ladies for you guys, I leave the rest part to you!!

Bahamut Zero

Engaged Member
Apr 27, 2017
Hi guys someone have the changelog for the 0.5.4? I do not see it on the page 1.
Anyway i start to download now, to play it tonight.

How much i wish Fiona :love: would win. But thinking that this is the first time this developer do something like that, perhaps is better Donna... So that the next lady had better quality event and animation. I really hope that in future also the other two or all the girls/woman can be impregnated... Do you know if the developer say something if also the other in future have pregnancy too?

Thank you

Reactions: _Maou_
3.90 star(s) 79 Votes