Devilsraging

Sep 14, 2016
"sweetmommy" - cheat code doesn't work.:unsure:
Here this is my old post on page 6, it's a console cheat with instructions on how to use it.
Access console command:
-Navigate folders MilfyDay/renpy/common/ find "00console"
-open "00console" / Ctrl F / type in "config.console" / find "config.console = False" / change "False" to "True" / save & close "00console"
-ingame press "Shift O"

Cheats: x = value
-Money: type "money = x"
-STR: type "strth = x"
-DEX: type "dex = x"
-INT: type "inte = x"

Reactions: olololo1234

negative1

Jun 5, 2017
Ok so we have Italian and Spanish patches... Can we get an English patch? Because this game is 100% Engrish and as a native English speaker it is hard to translate what is being said half the time.

Reactions: drone4of2

RDFozz

Apr 1, 2022
I believe the Android version as released is broken. Has anyone successfully installed it?

Sandiegodm

Aug 9, 2017
v0.5.4 what's new?
apparently there is no progress in the game, no quests.
Changelog in the OP:

v 0.5.4:
New Fiona's content(Her and Melissa route and Mayoral Election).
New Melissa's content.
New Angelina's content.
An indie event for Angelina(Massage).
Re-rendering for v0.1.
Gallery update.
New dialogues.
Some changes for home.
Text correction.
Some renders fixes.
New portraits and remakes.
New character introductions.
UI tweaks.
Bug fixes.

Reactions: Bahamut Zero

Flubberduck

Sep 14, 2018
I think I have a problem. I am waiting election day and it says Laura>7 as requirement. But my relation with laura is already 15, what am I doing wrong?

I have checked the living room every day at every hour and the event doesn't trigger
I had the same problem, fixed by just continuting with Laura's Questline, I needed a score of 17

Delowar Dark

Nov 8, 2019
View attachment 1719854

Overview:
Milfy Day is a visual novel game, you'll play as a young man who has just moved into this small town. You're staying with two hot mature women and their families.
Because your family is going through a crisis, you need to revive your family, meet more local residents, help them and discover the secrets of the town. Of course the most important thing is that you have to successfully graduate and find a partner at the school prom.​

Thread Updated: 2022-07-19
Release Date: 2022-07-16
Developer: Red Lighthouse - -
Censored: No
Version: 0.5.4
Language: English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

DOWNLOAD
Win/Linux
: - MEGA - -
Mac: - MEGA - -
Android: - MEGA - -

Other: COMPRESSED

Patches:

Extras: Italian Translation - Spanish Translation - Portuguese Translation - Save

Oliver999 thanks for the link
* This port/version is unofficial and is not released by the developer. Download at your own risk!

View attachment 1721485 View attachment 1721486 View attachment 1208482 View attachment 1482698 View attachment 1177830 View attachment 1482704 View attachment 1295709 View attachment 1177837 View attachment 1380565 View attachment 1218206 View attachment 1208484 View attachment 1380566 View attachment 1380567 View attachment 1721488 View attachment 1177841 View attachment 1721487 View attachment 1721489 View attachment 1094247
i cant install this game on Android

Bahamut Zero

Engaged Member
Apr 27, 2017
Man i finally play this 0.5.4! Awesome update really!!!
I finally help the aunty to get ride of that shitty husband! Oh well... if he was a good husband i always help her to get ride of him anyway :ROFLMAO: no other man in me harem! I need to have every girls/women in this game! And if i can impregnate every of them.

The only things that this game need for now is more repetible scene. With the mother there is only the date... really i wanna a daily sex routine with her. I wanna fuck her in the shower! In the kitchen! In the living room XD in every room of the house!
The same things with the aunty and the cousins! Hope to see more repetible scene soon.

Guys if someone can tell me, who happen if you try to fix her marriage? Do we lose the aunty? Just to understand.

Thank you for the update

RDFozz

Apr 1, 2022
seems it size of file too big for android..thats why cant install
I currently have 5 games installed with APKs between 2 and 3 GB; the largest is 2.96 GB. Unless someone steps up and says they've successfully I stalled this, I'm going to believe the base problem is the package not being valid, not necessarily the size. I'll also note here that at least two of us getting that "package is invalid" message are running Android 12, on Samsung devices (in my case a tablet, in the other case a phone).

Reactions: Halbyn

Histeria

Apr 15, 2018
The game gets an error when I try to open the menu or the walkthrough? "An exception has occurred" and then I can either rollback or ignore. I can't manually save or open the walkthourgh, kind of annoying but playable.

3.90 star(s) 79 Votes