*inhales*Boi

May 8, 2018
i feel like the beginning really needs a revamp. the introductions feels really forced, instead of putting out a plot hook or two you just stuff a bag full of the things and start hitting me with them.
the school continuation is also just more swings of the hook bag

Last edited:

FlamesOfVengeance

Jul 16, 2019
I really hope all the women will be able to get pregnant in the future. I've just started the dream festival event and I was kinda disappointed with Jessica's preggo belly during that little dream sequence... I hope if we'll get actual pregnancies, they'll look much better (I don't know if real pregnancies are in the game yet as I haven't reached the end of the content yet).

NotSoTasty

Oct 8, 2022
I really hope all the women will be able to get pregnant in the future. I've just started the dream festival event and I was kinda disappointed with Jessica's preggo belly during that little dream sequence... I hope if we'll get actual pregnancies, they'll look much better (I don't know if real pregnancies are in the game yet as I haven't reached the end of the content yet).
There is one with Donna.

Reactions: caspian90

Sharkfinfan

Feb 29, 2020
Really enjoyed this. Love the body types and the pubic hair. Story takes a weird turn, maybe the intro could be reworked/reordered a bit to include the whole dreamworld/magic stuff. Once the dream festival thing happened, the story really took off and the game found itself.

Reactions: Sandiegodm

FlamesOfVengeance

Jul 16, 2019
There is one with Donna.
Really? That's great. Donna's one of my favs. I haven't gotten that far yet but I'm looking forward to it. Also hope her belly looks better than Jessica's in that dream sequence. If not, I hope the dev will make them look better in future updates.

FlamesOfVengeance

Jul 16, 2019
Alright I've seen Donna's pregnancy now. It's not that visible sadly but I'm glad we have our first official pregnancy in the game. It's also a little surprising that she immediately has a bit of a belly even tho she just took a test... I expected the whole pregnancy in this game to progress slower but oh well. I just hope Donna's and the other girl's bellies will be much bigger in the future while also looking nice and round as it's supposed to. Oh and of course some pregnancy sex scenes would be amazing and highly appreciated later down the line.

brig106

Jan 27, 2019
Overall a pretty good game, with some good aspects. The grammar isn't great, but passable. Putting together this game is not an easy task, so full marks to the developer. From what I can see there will be some pregnancies which will add more flavour to game. I will give it 4.5 out of 5 (y)

Mistress_Kixen

Engaged Member
Jun 12, 2017
There is one with Donna.
From what I have seen so far the at least 5 of the women have code in the game to get knocked up. One of them didn't have any updates after you choose to leave the option open or closed, but the other 4 I saw have meters that seem to go up in 15's every time you have the MC paint the girls insides with his baby batter.

JhojanS

Jan 14, 2021
Milfy Day [v0.5.8.1] [Red Lighthouse] crunched

Original / Compressed Size PC*: 3,02 GB / 500 MB - MilfyDay-0.5.8.1-pc-crunched.zip
Original / Compressed Size Mac: 2,99 GB / 465 MB - MilfyDay-0.5.8.1-mac-crunched.zip
= ~16,6% of the original size, image/video quality 80% (png 90%)/60%

Download (PC*/Mac): Workupload - Pixeldrain -

(y) My compressious likeses! (y) Give them to us you filthy little pervertses! :p

This compression is unofficial and untested, use it at your own risk.
The compressing process reduces the quality and can break the game.

*PC = Win+Linux

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Bro Could you compress this game please?, the official version has almost no compression and I'm short on memory

https://f95zone.to/threads/demon-deals-v0-04-1-breadman-games.97458/

Samhill

Nov 2, 2020
I'm trying to sneak into the mayor's office, or something, and I need a INT of 50. The stats screen says I have 50, the laptop says "I'm a smart ass" and can't study more. Yet, when I went to persuade the mayor I failed and said that I had only 49, the second time I tried it said I had 26.

EDIT: Never mind. I just reloaded the save until it randomly selected a number above 50. :rolleyes:

3.90 star(s) 79 Votes