Ssato243

Feb 2, 2021
I made some changes, and here's the new .
Have fun! Just put the patch in the game folder (it's Milfy Day/game/, not the root directory, don't pick the wrong path). Theoretically it will support all updates in the future.

And 0.3.1 save file

Laptop cheats:
sugarmommy = $1000
df_p_fs = pick Fiona&Syndra at Daydream Fest
df_p_sm = pick Sarah&May at Daydream Fest
df_p_mj = pick Melissa&Jessica at Daydream Fest
*The dance choice will make a little difference to the dialogues afterwards

*How do I know if patch fits the new update?
When you install the patch correctly you will see this on the right side of the menu.
And let me explain how it works, I don't wanna do it around every time. The patch version is the version of the patch, the current version is the version that the game supports. If both are the same, means it's still the latest file.
View attachment 1634234
this is work or not

Bobber Tail

Nov 28, 2017
Not sure if it the old (from May) save or not, but the walkthrough doesn't change the number of days till events with Family after a couple days of playing. Have the I Patch and is working.

EDIT: While the numbers aren't changing each day the events did begin to occur, ironically, right after I wrote this.

EDIT 2: So, one issue I see is with Alex. The George incident happened and Alex keeps popping up after other flags have been popped in the middle of other events and talks like they never happened. Like the camping night, then next time she acts like that night never happened and the information is new. Theis has happened several times and it seems she is the only one with this issue.
Also, all these events in the walkthrough put this Daydream Festival as a launch point, but several characters don't seem to be able to get their needed points because the conditions are locked behind it. The triggers are annoying and waste weeks of nothingness.

Last edited:
Reactions: darkCallisto

"CJ"

Conversation Conqueror
Mar 6, 2021
Milfy Day [v0.5.8.1] [Red Lighthouse] crunched

Original / Compressed Size PC*: 3,02 GB / 500 MB - MilfyDay-0.5.8.1-pc-crunched.zip
Original / Compressed Size Mac: 2,99 GB / 465 MB - MilfyDay-0.5.8.1-mac-crunched.zip
= ~16,6% of the original size, image/video quality 80% (png 90%)/60%

Download (PC*/Mac): - -

(y) My compressious likeses! (y) Give them to us you filthy little pervertses! :p

This compression is unofficial and untested, use it at your own risk.
The compressing process reduces the quality and can break the game.

*PC = Win+Linux

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

kentastic

Aug 7, 2021
havent finished yet, only halfway through but so far great game. its got a lot broader story than i first thought it had. havent run into any bugs so far. loads fast. can be alittle hard to find your next hot spot but hit each spot and you'll find them easy enough. 4 out of 5 so far. lets see where the story goes. hope it stays original.

Sep 17, 2018
THIS. WAS. AWESOME. UPDATE. I got everything what I wanted from this update, but I can't handle how fast her stomach got so big in a span of two in-game days. She looks like it's her 7th month of pregnancy, but she decided to use test only when her toes hid from her view. This shit always cracks me up.

3.90 star(s) 79 Votes