zeerin

Nov 9, 2017
The models are decent, but the story sucks. The creator definitely needs to get someone for proof-reading because not only is it a grammatical massacre (presumably because the creator isn't a native English speaker) but there's also a lack of continuity in events. Such as Jessica still being around the house during her sister's events despite, potentially, not actually being at the house anymore.

ki.nch31

Feb 12, 2023
The models are decent, but the story sucks. The creator definitely needs to get someone for proof-reading because not only is it a grammatical massacre (presumably because the creator isn't a native English speaker) but there's also a lack of continuity in events. Such as Jessica still being around the house during her sister's events despite, potentially, not actually being at the house anymore.

Just checking in to see whether this was addressed yet. Still taking a pass then. Shame, could be one of the best games on the site but for a professionally done rewrite/edit/translation. Dev, go to Upwork, someone will do this for you for like 20$ an hour and it'll be significantly better than it is. Pay 50$ an hour to someone with a ton of experience and you'll have a masterpiece.

Reactions: drone4of2

Ghost''

Mar 17, 2021
Milfy Day [v0.6.4] Unofficial Android Port + IC Patch

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

- 1.1GB

My Android Ports have a 2nd Persistent save location. So, even if you uninstall the game, the saves will remain Intact.

Saves location: Storage/0011/Game-name

You can also join my discord server for more and support me.

You can also join 0011 discord server

If you like my works please support me.

t727

Jan 4, 2018
Pregnancy parameters is great, though it's harsh as heck to see the percentages rise up slowly and the one that completes doesn't go forward yet, alas.
So in other words pregnancy is just someone being impregnanted?

KING VR

Nov 28, 2019
Updated Android port. Nothing too fancy but let me know if you have any issues.

Version: 0.6.2.1 + IC Patch
Size 421 MiB

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

This unofficial port/version is not released by the developer, download at your own risk.

(if it gives you a .zip, just rename it as .apk)
Mega

Appreciate my porting? Leave a Tip! You're supporting my efforts, paying for storage, and encouraging more ports!
¯\_(ツ)_/¯ OR

Come find me on Discord:
Update it please

• Angry
Reactions: estrada777

lucathesaint

Jul 29, 2022
Just checking in to see whether this was addressed yet. Still taking a pass then. Shame, could be one of the best games on the site but for a professionally done rewrite/edit/translation. Dev, go to Upwork, someone will do this for you for like 20$ an hour and it'll be significantly better than it is. Pay 50$ an hour to someone with a ton of experience and you'll have a masterpiece.
The story is probably one of the few with a decent plot on this website. Don't listen to him.
You have the whole "landlady" and "tenants" plots, you slowly build up relationships around town (your harem) and also take part in politics, cucking your school friend, pregnancy, magic and whatnot. Imho it's pretty well done.

The only downside is this last update being too short, but the game so far has quiet a lot of gameplay-time already. So if you just started it, go for it you won't regret it. If you're like me that already reached end of the content... .well you have to wait for a while XD

Throwawayxyz

May 10, 2020
Update worth it? Gonna kick the dev a few bucks on Patreon if so, I love this game but the last couple updates have barely progressed anything lol

zeerin

Nov 9, 2017
The story is probably one of the few with a decent plot on this website. Don't listen to him.
You have the whole "landlady" and "tenants" plots, you slowly build up relationships around town (your harem) and also take part in politics, cucking your school friend, pregnancy, magic and whatnot. Imho it's pretty well done.

The only downside is this last update being too short, but the game so far has quiet a lot of gameplay-time already. So if you just started it, go for it you won't regret it. If you're like me that already reached end of the content... .well you have to wait for a while XD
We're clearly not playing the same game. And you're also clearly not paying attention to what the primary issues were. The primary issue is the game needs a native English speaker to go through the entire thing and fix the script so it's not a grammatical massacre. And of course there's the secondary issue of fixing continuities between events. I think we can agree to disagree about the story itself, minus all the errors and continuity issues, but the primary issue cannot be denied.

Reactions: drone4of2

ki.nch31

Feb 12, 2023
We're clearly not playing the same game. And you're also clearly not paying attention to what the primary issues were. The primary issue is the game needs a native English speaker to go through the entire thing and fix the script so it's not a grammatical massacre. And of course there's the secondary issue of fixing continuities between events. I think we can agree to disagree about the story itself, minus all the errors and continuity issues, but the primary issue cannot be denied.
Well said. I just laid out a simple way to address those issues for a few hundred bucks. It seems like a great game with a crippling weakness. Unlike many games on the site, this game's weakness looks to be frustratingly fixable. It reminds me a lot of a dev that fired their translator, then lied, and tried to gaslight the audience about doing so. The dev then tanked the game by assuming they could work as effectively independently without the translating/editing help.

Once you start translating, editorial problems become apparent and require addressing. It's like a contractor trying to finish a basement. There are always issues that arise while trying to do something that, on its face, sounds simple.

Just like a miserly or impatient person finishing a basement, you can fire the contractor and go with someone cheaper or try to do it yourself without addressing the problems the contractor wanted to address. Often, when you do this, the result is a disaster. But when you bite the bullet and let the contractor do their job, and you pay for the extra work, the result is usually great!

That is exactly what is happening here and elsewhere. People assume they can do this without translating and editing help. Most people don't realize that just about every one of the top games on this site has done exactly what I've suggested. We don't hear about it, because usually the editor/translators don't want their name associated with the project.

lucathesaint

Jul 29, 2022
As a non native english speaker I probably didn't care too much about the grammatical errors.

3.90 star(s) 79 Votes