cementeater

May 21, 2020
Mega pc Mega mac Mega android

Changelog 0.7:

• New Sarah's content.
  • New Fiona's content.
  • New Sofia's content.
  • Charlotte's content.
  • Sarah remake content(Check the download post)
  • Gallery update.
  • New story mode.
  • UI tweaks.
  • A new location.
  • New character introductions.
  • New dialogues.
  • Text correction.
  • Some renders fixes.
  • New portraits and remakes.
  • Bug fixes.

Sarah Remake List:

• First lesson in town
  • Sarah's in the gym
  • Private Class
  • Sarah's in the shop
  • First Date
does the andriod has the incest patch or not?

udogu

May 20, 2019
With the new remake content, is this going to break previous saves and is it best to start from the beginning?

GeriatricFed

Dec 29, 2018
Kind of annoying that when everyone is aware your fucking the whole house, you still have to choose for no reason.

Eonor

Sep 9, 2017
Made a compressed Android port of Milfy Day v0.7 with the incest patch.

Got some basic gestures loaded in: swipe up for save menu, swipe down to hide UI, swipe left to rollback and swipe right to skip.

Please let me know if you encounter any issues with the port and I'll see what I can do to get them sorted.

Links:

Reactions: JohnEffinDoe

UnfinishedSentenc

Jan 5, 2023
Another stupid incoherent, impossible-to-follow, fucking sandbox! WHY?! WHY!? WHY MUST IT BE LIKE THIS? Do you know how much fun this game would be without the sandbox? It would be one of the top games out there! Even if the sandbox was changed into a free roam would be a huge, HUGE improvement!

Vinkawa

Donor
Game Developer
Jan 16, 2020
Another stupid incoherent, impossible-to-follow, fucking sandbox! WHY?! WHY!? WHY MUST IT BE LIKE THIS? Do you know how much fun this game would be without the sandbox? It would be one of the top games out there! Even if the sandbox was changed into a free roam would be a huge, HUGE improvement!
Wtf are you crying about ? If you can't follow this sandbox you're legit just retarded. Literally everything that we need to know to advance any girl's story is inside the phone app.

Stop spreading misinformations and go cry somewhere else, I swear ppl like you piss me off.

Shockz

Sep 19, 2018
I am once again here to inquire on whether or not the mind control tag is prominent in this game before I download it.

Looks pretty good tbh.

milfkiller

Engaged Member
May 2, 2017
you arr stupid

• Angry
Reactions: JohnTestpilot
3.90 star(s) 79 Votes