Nokiezilla

Apr 19, 2021
I made some changes, and here's the new .
Have fun! Just put the patch in the game folder (it's Milfy Day/game/, not the root directory, don't pick the wrong path). Theoretically it will support all updates in the future.

And 0.3.1 save file

Laptop cheats:
sugarmommy = $1000
df_p_fs = pick Fiona&Syndra at Daydream Fest
df_p_sm = pick Sarah&May at Daydream Fest
df_p_mj = pick Melissa&Jessica at Daydream Fest
*The dance choice will make a little difference to the dialogues afterwards

*How do I know if patch fits the new update?
When you install the patch correctly you will see this on the right side of the menu.
And let me explain how it works, I don't wanna do it around every time. The patch version is the version of the patch, the current version is the version that the game supports. If both are the same, means it's still the latest file.
View attachment 1634234
Where to put the saves on MacOS?

Bebbbb

Jun 5, 2023
Hey would anybody be able to recommend my next step.. I have done all available options for the characters and now all of the new ones require me to either attend the daydream fest, or decode a dream. I have no idea what to do now.. thanks in advance

PhoenixRage23

May 24, 2020
It would be nice to be able to access the phone app besides just the MC's room. Maybe that will change in a future update. Hopefully the missing images of the Yoga event with Sarah gets fixed sometime soon.

Last edited:
Reactions: indio68

Anon4321

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 24, 2017
Sarah seems to have missing images
Came across it when doing the Yoga for the first time

After extracting the images using unren, I found v1 & v2 folders are missing, and some missing images from v2_5 & v3, as well as 2 images from her portrait folder.
Screenshot 2023-08-15 021940.png

I did manage to find them in my copy of v6.6, only problem is some or all would need to be renamed to work, and so far I've only fixed the first part of the yoga scenes. to fix the others I'd have to start a new game to figure out if I missed any previous scenes.

If anyone want to have a go at fixing it, here are the missing images

Reactions: ArghDoe

Duongvipro2000

Aug 25, 2021
Sarah seems to have missing images
Came across it when doing the Yoga for the first time

After extracting the images using unren, I found v1 & v2 folders are missing, and some missing images from v2_5 & v3, as well as 2 images from her portrait folder.
View attachment 2851966

I did manage to find them in my copy of v6.6, only problem is some or all would need to be renamed to work, and so far I've only fixed the first part of the yoga scenes. to fix the others I'd have to start a new game to figure out if I missed any previous scenes.

If anyone want to have a go at fixing it, here are the missing images
Mega
dev remake some scenes Sarah

Reactions: Anon4321

PhoenixRage23

May 24, 2020
Was really looking forward to seeing Emma's and Zoey's storylines updated in the newest version. There's a few other LI's that don't seem to have had their storylines updated for awhile. Hopefully we'll get to see this villa mentioned by the MC to Sofia in a future update soon.

mg219

Jan 24, 2019
Updated Android port. Nothing too fancy but let me know if you have any issues.

Version: 0.6.6 + IC

Appreciate my porting? Leave a Tip! You're supporting my efforts, paying for storage, and encouraging more ports!
¯\_(ツ)_/¯ OR or even MEGA

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

This unofficial port/version is not released by the developer, download at your own risk.

PLEASE don't reply, or @ me, or DM me for updates. I always update my ports, YES I ALREADY KNOW ABOUT THE UPDATE.
(if it gives you a .zip, just rename it as .apk)
Mega
PLEASE don't reply, or @ me, or DM me for updates. I always update my ports, YES I ALREADY KNOW ABOUT THE UPDATE.

Size 463 MiB

Come find me on Discord:
estrada777 Can you update this

PhoenixRage23

May 24, 2020
I see one of the tags listed says internal view. Unless I haven't reached a further spot in the game I haven't seen it. How far does the election get? Haven't played the game for awhile.

Reactions: Dark563

indio68

Engaged Member
Sep 26, 2020
anyone have some tips about to be albr yto play the remake content of sarah w\o restarting the whole game?

Duongvipro2000

Aug 25, 2021
Mega pc Mega mac Mega android

Changelog 0.7:

• New Sarah's content.
  • New Fiona's content.
  • New Sofia's content.
  • Charlotte's content.
  • Sarah remake content(Check the download post)
  • Gallery update.
  • New story mode.
  • UI tweaks.
  • A new location.
  • New character introductions.
  • New dialogues.
  • Text correction.
  • Some renders fixes.
  • New portraits and remakes.
  • Bug fixes.

Sarah Remake List:

• First lesson in town
  • Sarah's in the gym
  • Private Class
  • Sarah's in the shop
  • First Date
bro, dev just released a fix patch, can you share it with us?

ramvivat

Engaged Member
Jun 28, 2022
stumbled upon an inconsistency.
I did NOT fuck this asshole's mother at the party (I forgot his name, but he blackmailed his step-mom into forcing her to have sex with him), but when I meet this woman (i mean asshole's step-mom) later - there are dialogues as if there was sex.

Duongvipro2000

Aug 25, 2021
stumbled upon an inconsistency.
I did NOT fuck this asshole's mother at the party (I forgot his name, but he blackmailed his step-mom into forcing her to have sex with him), but when I meet this woman (i mean asshole's step-mom) later - there are dialogues as if there was sex.
Claude and Sofia?

3.90 star(s) 79 Votes