MrBenny

Jul 20, 2021
I don't get it, when open walkthrough it says "this is the end of current version" and it's for all the characters
Well, that sounds like an out of date mod. Be sure that the mod version matches the game version, or errors will happen, as well new content will be missed.

You can also use the 0x52_URM tool to see what's behind most of the story choices, as well use it to edit points and money. (BUT, be careful though, doing that can mess up a game.)

Install: Place the URM tool into your game folder(same location as a wt-mod), then run your game. When ever a choice, or requirement check happens...a small window will show up at the top left hand corner of your screen. Just expand it, and review to see. Also, the editing feature...while in game hit alt and m at the same time to load the URM tools search feature, to look for money, aff and or lov points for any of your Ren'Py titles.

bamachine

Nov 17, 2020
Does the Engrish ever get any better? I am only on like the third day and reading this dialogue has already given me an aneurysm.

ks-man

May 5, 2020
Milfy Day 0.7.3
PC/Mac/Android - MEGA |
Incest Patch and Save - MEGA
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Milfy Day 0.7.3
PC/Mac/Android - MEGA |
Incest Patch and Save - MEGA
question how do i, install the inc patch? just drag into the game folder?

DickBobyson

Dec 25, 2018
Still no Angelina content for over a year and like 5 updates. why even add all these side characters if you dont plan on adding scenes with them? hell, I know everyone and their pet goldfish loves incest on this site, but fuck man, can we put some Fiona/Melissa/Sarah content on the back burner just for an update so everyone else can get some action?

3.90 star(s) 79 Votes