Sarkasmus

May 4, 2020
Okay, kinda at an impasse here.

According to the walkthrough in the mobile phone, I have progressed with EVERY character as far as I can. All of them (except for Emma, who has a yellow checkmark) now have the requirement "After Dreamland Festival". But when I try to start the damn festival, it only says "Now is not the time". So, I clicked on the Dreamland Festival Entry in the walkthrough... and ALL requirements and information are now missing. I know for a fact that it did show at least the Affection Requirements when I hadn't yet reached those.

I painstakingly clicked through an entire week, trying to start the festival in the Morning, Afternoon, and Evening of EVERY weekday, but it always says "Now is not the time".

What the hell am I missing? It can't be a relationship requirement since I maxed out all characters (as far as possible without the festival).

Last edited:

Shingokuu

Sep 5, 2017
i click all the girl that still cant get out of this scene
try again. may and sarah seemed to be together as one click, but there are separate clicks. i thought i was stuck on that screen as well, and then realized that they were different clicks.

niuwaggj

Oct 28, 2019
After completing the pregnancy quest for Donna I can't move on the map, and I can't enter Donna's dreamwood,how i do?

Jurandirr

Dec 4, 2018
Did the pregnancy percentage for the other girls dissapeared for real, or it is just something wrong in my game?

I remember they having high levels like mom and aunt at 80%+, and the others like 60% 54% but now it is all gone and there is only Donna, am i missing something?

caspian90

Feb 8, 2020
Did the pregnancy percentage for the other girls dissapeared for real, or it is just something wrong in my game?

I remember they having high levels like mom and aunt at 80%+, and the others like 60% 54% but now it is all gone and there is only Donna, am i missing something?
It's not gone. Hopefully we should be able to see them in future updates.

Currently I have:
Fiona (mom) at 75
Laura (teacher) at 15
Melissa (aunt) at 30
May (principal) at 30
Jessica (cousin) at 45
and Donna at 0 (she gave birth but hopefully the Dev can introduce a pregnancy mechanic)

Theralyst

Jul 6, 2020
Is there a way to get a scene with fiona and jessica during the party at dreamwood? Or a scene with Donna? I've spoken with all the girls, but the only way I've found to advance the story is to do the "Private time" with Melissa and Hudson

Jurandirr

Dec 4, 2018
It's not gone. Hopefully we should be able to see them in future updates.

Currently I have:
Fiona (mom) at 75
Laura (teacher) at 15
Melissa (aunt) at 30
May (principal) at 30
Jessica (cousin) at 45
and Donna at 0 (she gave birth but hopefully the Dev can introduce a pregnancy mechanic)
so its just not being displayed, not that is something wrong in my game?

Well thats a relief that they are still counting

Zjun

Aug 29, 2019
Anyone know any more games like this with primarily milfs? The more complete it is the better

BlackMage69

Apr 1, 2019
you have to click all the available actions and you will pass it
That doesn't work either. Already tried that multiple times. It will not go beyond the screen in the image no matter how many times you click all the buttons they never change to any other choices.

3.90 star(s) 79 Votes