• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

Lysergic

Aug 18, 2018
Still no Angelina content for over a year and like 5 updates. why even add all these side characters if you dont plan on adding scenes with them? hell, I know everyone and their pet goldfish loves incest on this site, but fuck man, can we put some Fiona/Melissa/Sarah content on the back burner just for an update so everyone else can get some action?
We don't need as much Jessica content, cut her stuff first. Those three are great so I don't mind seeing them get content more often than others but if that's the cost of more Angelina scenes then that's acceptable.

Can anyone or Dev know if there is or will be NTR content in this game? I'm posting because it's something I want to know because I don't want to start a game that will later have NTR or any kind of thing
There's been NO mention or hint of that, don't you bring that evil 'round here!

maverag

Oct 24, 2018
We don't need as much Jessica content, cut her stuff first. Those three are great so I don't mind seeing them get content more often than others but if that's the cost of more Angelina scenes then that's acceptable.

There's been NO mention or hint of that, don't you bring that evil 'round here!
sorry unrelated but WHERE IS YOUR FIRST SIG FROM I NEED TO KNOW!!!!!!!!!

Brady2626

Engaged Member
Mar 2, 2018
do we ever get to turn the table on may really not into this femdom shit especially cause it's forced

idshadow

Dec 30, 2018
Hello, does anyone know how to get Fiona above 25 Realionship points? It says I should have more than 25 points with Melissa, but I already have 25 points with Melissa and it says this is the end of the current content ? best regards

ObedientSweMale

Nov 15, 2022
I'm on a mac and somehow i can't get the Inc patch to work nor can I find where to put the save files.... Anyone who can help me? please

qwe123456rty

Nov 2, 2020
This is a great 'game' with solid animation but honestly the one eye closed scenes just make those women look mentally challenged.

BabayMonsta

Oct 17, 2018
How, and I mean HOW, can people play this game with that dialogue? I played for one hour and couldn't take it. That's why I won't write a review, but for real. English isn't my first language—hell, it's not even my second, but reading some of the lines of dialogue made my brain go...
fv-EMn.gif

Reactions: Escape and sharpys

smsanchez21

Nov 1, 2019
i know its been asked a couple times but i dont see an answer yet. Is there a way to get rid of Bobby in the strip club?

Skode

Mar 9, 2020
I like how the MC has managed to fuck practically everyone BUT his own girlfriend. Make sense of that one lol (he has even banged her sister before her...).

No idea what next update will bring but ideally more pregnancy goodness now the Mayor arc is finally over. I think several are at this point close to 100% but failing that i feel we should be having fun with characters long seen but never played with - the blind flower girl, her tattoo artist sister, Lucy the BFFs GF, Kate the actress and so on. That or the MCs main 2 girlfriends as naturally he doesnt seem to fuck them (one he did but after she passed out he has never banged her since lol)

Dudush666

May 13, 2020
" Milfy Day is a visual novel game..." ahh... VN... cool, cool... I'm just passing by...
and the releaser didn’t know that he was posting VN?..

KLBR

Nov 20, 2017
I have no requirements left on the daydream festival, but when i try to activate it, it sys now is not the time
I've got the same problem here. The description of Daydream walkthrough appears a blank "Requeriments: ".
From a video on YT i saw that it should say "Click on your laptop".
For some reason, the game didn't recognize the fulfill of the requirements.
BTW, im playing from an older save (dunno if this is the problem).

3.90 star(s) 79 Votes