• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

DeliteDouche

Nov 26, 2021
Not sure if this is what you're looking for. The missing scenes are in the pregnant route, go to pregnancy in the cell to start.
And a save for whenever the next update comes out.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Reactions: caspian90

jnrcndl

Aug 22, 2023
i hope on the next update there will be repeatable events for all the characters where you can ask them anytime or call all of the characters to your room

Stubber

Dec 30, 2019
Wanna ask - there are is a gameplay'point in collecting antiques with fortunate tag and sextoys? Thanks.

v.7.3.0:

Make money with antique:
- be warn! If you masturbate on Fiona in night time of tuesday - then flea market storage do not refresh/refill at all.

Last edited:

tittyboy6

Aug 21, 2022
mc looks barely humans. looks like a rodent boy. add ability to run on a hamster wheel to gain exercise stat next update

Gojii

Oct 29, 2019
1708182370566.png
Personally this is a terrible choice for audio. I don't want to hear the same looping music over and over and have to turn up the setting up/down. I'm completely confused why this isn't part of the sound effect or voice sliders instead like most games.

Also, Melissa top tier aunt? Offering to help MC with a job in first scene?

Reactions: BangB420

Zephea

Engaged Member
Sep 7, 2019
How come the attachment opens another window-tab and nothing downloads?
'Cause you need to right click it and select 'Save link as...' or whatever option your browser uses for that and put it in the 'game' folder for this title. It is a text file and your browser happily displays it for you if you just click on it. Enjoy! :>)

Joshuam303

Feb 27, 2020
so a couple of questions

hey guys I am playing through the game and why did jessica run away again? I am disabled and have terrible short term memory

2) When is the daydream festival? because some characters seem locked behind it

therealmrwolf

Dec 28, 2020
so a couple of questions

hey guys I am playing through the game and why did jessica run away again? I am disabled and have terrible short term memory

2) When is the daydream festival? because some characters seem locked behind it
you can se what you need to do with daydream festival

3.90 star(s) 79 Votes