EAT
Trial Moderator
Uploader
Aug 5, 2016
profile2.jpg

Overview:

As a young man living in a world ruined by a nuclear Armageddon ,you knew extremely well that your choices in life were actually pretty much limited to a few by today's standards and that's precisely why you'd settled on a path to become a free lancing mercenary above anything else simply to face the tough reality,after years of harsher combat training as well as honing your survival skills to the finest level to match with anything that'd be heading at your path,you finally commence a little journey in to the iconic redhaim city to the north in seeking of adventures plus glory and most importantly with a humble hope under your heart of having a simple chance at joining with the royal forces of numeria under the rule of unimaginably pretty female ruler of numerian kingdom,as ned the commoner it's your prime duty to guide him through the unknown with careful consideration...,will he join under her highness dahlia's forces to bring the empire back to the glory days of old or instead should you join the rebels in an effort to overthrow the current regime?,the choices would be up for you!​

Thread Updated: 2022-05-16
Release Date: 2022-05-16
Developer: Red panther
Version: 1.0 Beta
Language: English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

Developer Notes:
Please read Dev Notes before Downloading
DOWNLOAD
Win/Linux: - - - -
Other:
COMPRESSED

*This unofficial port/version is not released by developer, download at your own risk.

a26.jpg a45k.jpg b16.jpg b19.jpg b28.jpg b89.jpg eb26.jpg pw9la.jpg rt34.jpg

Last edited:
May 15, 2022
hi uncle vt,i just finished up the game request forum with a download link under it(mega),now what i need to do?,do i have to patiently wait up here till one of you good people kindly move it in to the latest updates or something similar to that

cold_arctus

Devoted Member
Sep 25, 2018
hi uncle vt,i just finished up the game request forum with a download link under it(mega),now what i need to do?,do i have to patiently wait up here till one of you good people kindly move it in to the latest updates or something similar to that
There some bugs with your choices. Only checked the first two choices at the beginning.
1652677951802.png
1652677972782.png
1652678031317.png
1652678052690.png
EDIT: Unfortunately there are more coding issues with choices.

Reactions: Nixo and Moisan4

cold_arctus

Devoted Member
Sep 25, 2018
i'll check it this instance,thanks for showing that
Another advice: convert your renders to webp to reduce the total file size without reducing the quality of your renders too much. A good open source tool is Xnconvert for example.

Quality setting for webp converter shouldn't be set lower than 91 or your renders will start to look bad.

Good luck with your game!

May 15, 2022
well the idea was to focus on one path first without putting all the time on sub choices that doesn't carries dire consequences,for example as the first version main focus would be for the protagonist to receive his main objective from the queen dahlia(ruler of the lands) then in the next update i'd focus on fixing some of the secondary blanks there,the reason behind this were to immediately witness people's opinion on my writing and rendering style that i worried about,so for now they'd have to focus on the main objectives,however there are some freedom in choices when you progresses further in to the game

Kvr64##

Mar 13, 2021
Will the game make you choose a faction and you can interact with women from that faction or can you interact and get all of them?

Asenaris

Conversation Conqueror
Aug 31, 2018
Milfy Era Story Of Love And Desire [1.0] Compressed

Win/Linux (1.3 GB/ 751 MB) : , , ,

Last edited:

Arallfydol

Jun 11, 2020
Looks nice, however upper case is important:
Redhaim City, Numeria, Numerian Kingdom, Ned the commoner, Her Royal Highness Dahlia's
Also a space after each comma will help your OP look more professional.
Downloading now.

May 15, 2022
Will the game make you choose a faction and you can interact with women from that faction or can you interact and get all of them?
yes,without a doubt!,there will be 4 main factions to the game,and while choosing one group would make others your enemies,
1.kingdom under queen dahlia
2.azura followers
3.brotherhood of mutants
4.???i need to think about a good plot for them
all the differant paths would come up with unique women with distinctive personalities to their respectable factions

for example choosing kingdom of numeria will guaranteed you a chance with queen dahlia and her mother plus some other royalties while siding with something like brotherhood of mutants will have a totally different outcome with allowing you to have relationships with greenskin or elvish women.(you'll know them as mutants in this game)
however as for the first version(almost a demo)you only can progress a small steps along choosing the kingdom of numeria faction only

May 15, 2022
Looks nice, however upper case is important:
Redhaim City, Numeria, Numerian Kingdom, Ned the commoner, Her Royal Highness Dahlia's
Also a space after each comma will help your OP look more professional.
Downloading now.
This is a hard game to play. The writing doesn`t flow like normal people talk.
well kind sir,it's a medieval type game with bit of post apocalyptic/fantasy/supernatural charms to it so,what other option i have?

May 15, 2022
Milfy era story of love and desire [1.0] Compressed

Win/Linux (1.3 GB/ 751 MB) :WorkUpload,

Compressed With UAGC 1.9
Image Quality: 75%.
The reason for this much size is because of high resolution 4k renders
since the quality was top notch comparing to 1080p i didn't wanted to resize all my images to base 1080p

2.00 star(s) 1 Vote