Pick_A_Name

Jun 6, 2021
Just curious to know what the Dev means by "Era" in this context:
"Milfy Era Story of L..."
I mean WTF do you mean?
Random Gurgle Translate error or ????????

DIRTY Filthy RAT

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 11, 2020
What faction is the slutty wife in?
The one who tells the guard you can only have my asshole and mouth cause I save my pussy for my husband

May 15, 2022
stupid game don't play, every dialog will give you an error.
Yes,I'm aware that some of the side choices are buggy,Like i mentioned on the 'read before download notice'I'll address to these issues as soon as able and around the next update you'll get a clean 1.0 version of the game with new content.

Sorry for the inconvenience you had to go through!.

May 15, 2022
The renders look great, but the story, I didn't understand anything. My english is not really good but most of the time I can play a VN and I understand almost everything, but here I don't know what I was reading. I think in every language if you don't use or missuse a comma or a dot, it change all the meaning from a phrase, and here you almost don't use them. If you didn't make the code for all the choices, you could add a message saying "this option is not available in this version", and not leave the people think that is an error in you code, everyone will think that your game is broken.
I'm well aware of these issues that you pointed out and sorry about them,It was my bad for releasing a first version without giving proper attention to these very important matters that for the time i consider to be unnecessary.
Around the time of the next update you'll get a clean version with all the above annoyances fixed with new content in it,Untill then please stay with me.

Thank you for your support.

Reactions: Luckzor

Luckzor

May 2, 2017
I'm well aware of these issues that you pointed out and sorry about them,It was my bad for releasing a first version without giving proper attention to these very important matters that for the time i consider to be unnecessary.
Around the time of the next update you'll get a clean version with all the above annoyances fixed with new content in it,Untill then please stay with me.

Thank you for your support.
Is understable, many games have a "messy" first release, we can't judge a game for have errors in the first version. I was intrigued for what the story could give us, I wasn't planning in leave just for that and I believe many think like that, already waiting the next version. ;)

Pogo123

Engaged Member
Mar 25, 2019
since there are multiple (also female) mc's - can i choose which girls have sex with the guy or other men? please say yes. are there any creepy old guys?

also: why look some girls in the preview pics and the thumbnail quite hot (left one) or really disturbing/strange (second left one and black one) doesn't look like same quality and very different body standards

Sonico

Engaged Member
Jul 21, 2018
Looks like i'll wait a half dozen versions before trying this one for real.
Hoping the Dev learns to sort out his mess until then.

BoosterGold74

May 22, 2020
Punctuation is very important but I'm not sure it would help this writing. There is entirely too much description. No one wants to read purple prose in their gaming fun. If you were writing this without the images it might be alright but this is a visual novel, so the images and words should work together and not be at odds with each other nor doing the same work. Do not say something in 20 words that can be said in 5. I see potential here but please slow down and plan your script before throwing every word you can think of into it. That said I can see the actual story is interesting with a lot of potential.

Mar 3, 2018
Giving the game a try won't completely waste your time as i'm aware but due to all those irritating bugs you will most likely would end up here in the forum with a angry comment of your own,so why waste your time on that right!
I'm here for the game, not the grammar. I'll give it a whirl. :cool:

2.00 star(s) 1 Vote