Luckzor

May 2, 2017
The renders look great, but the story, I didn't understand anything. My english is not really good but most of the time I can play a VN and I understand almost everything, but here I don't know what I was reading. I think in every language if you don't use or missuse a comma or a dot, it change all the meaning from a phrase, and here you almost don't use them. If you didn't make the code for all the choices, you could add a message saying "this option is not available in this version", and not leave the people think that is an error in you code, everyone will think that your game is broken.

Reactions: Saint Blackmoor

Chimba

Mar 6, 2020
downloadfile.gif

Well I don't know what to think of this :unsure:, on one hand there are the tags that I don't like, but on the other hand the dev patreon page says that he likes adultery/Harem/fantasy, (assuming that adultery is from the mc stealing wives that would make sense with harem, not the opposite :HideThePain: ) so Redpanthersky123 the ntr tag is, the mc stealing women from others, or other male/female npc stealing the women from the mc? (I ask only because maybe you mean netori, but here the ntr tag is only used for netorare and the tag used for netori is cheating)

I think it would be convenient if you could put the tags that you have planned for the future in the spoiler "Genre" in the OP, it would also be good if you could put a brief information regarding them in "Dev notes" spoiler, what do I mean with information? just a brief explanation if some kinks are avoidable (that the "player" mc prevents from happening, that is, they don't happen in the story) or skippable (the player just skips the scene, avoids seeing it, but it still happens in the story).

Good Luck.

Last edited:

--Crimson--

Mar 29, 2019
cant understand a word of what is happening game needs a proof reader that understands the language there is too many sentences that have unnecessary / or have phrases or words that are just shoved in to try to make it work when it comes out as gibberish the renders on the other hand are good just needs a proof reader

Hadgar

Jun 2, 2017
Finally, that time has come. The best era in human history has arrived!

loikl

Feb 14, 2018
Good luck to the dev, it's not my type of game but thanks for clarifying the content.(y)

loikl

Feb 14, 2018
well it's more like Netori if i remember correctly it's you who does the NTR shiz as in you as the MC will steal the big mommy milkers in this game.
don't quote me on that, i saw someone say it's NTR as in Netori.
Wait, if that's true it would be nice to change the tags, since many will ignore this for that tag, as a recommendation if it's the MC who does the "robbery" the correct tag is "cheating", but it would be nice if Redpanthersky123 clarify this point only to avoid possible misunderstandings.

PS: if this is really going to have NTR (the MC is going to be fooled) the tag is correct then.

Hornyowl

Jun 4, 2020
Will play this just for the milf + netori BUT there are too many errors to make it enjoyable. The dev should decide whether the player can choose to play as a female or male protagonist or are they pigeon-holed into one or both. Fix your script; the grammar, punctuation, general syntax, paragraph structure are all horrible.

However, I will keep watching.

Based on the OP, should this have a dystopian tag?

Reactions: Blueshift
May 15, 2022
only if you pick the correct direction. If you make a wrong click then no. There is no on off switch at the beginning of the game or in the preferences menu.
Ntr concerning the player won't be a thing untill 4th or 5th updates so no need to worry about that just yet,after everything Ntr or any other important carnal choice in the game will be avoidable depends on your choices,

Reactions: spl00sh321
May 15, 2022
We need Animation too please!!
I got absolutely no idea how animations works concerning this daz3d works,so it'll take some time for me to start learning about that and right now i desperately need to finish up the introduction of the game of all the main paths(joining the azura followers and brotherhood etc)so after i'd given away considerable amount of content to the player with significant quantity of sex,i'll slowely start learning on proper animations and start adding them

• Love
Reactions: GamerQueen
May 15, 2022
Will play this just for the milf + netori BUT there are too many errors to make it enjoyable. The dev should decide whether the player can choose to play as a female or male protagonist or are they pigeon-holed into one or both. Fix your script; the grammar, punctuation, general syntax, paragraph structure are all horrible.

However, I will keep watching.

Based on the OP, should this have a dystopian tag?
The renders look great, but the story, I didn't understand anything. My english is not really good but most of the time I can play a VN and I understand almost everything, but here I don't know what I was reading. I think in every language if you don't use or missuse a comma or a dot, it change all the meaning from a phrase, and here you almost don't use them. If you didn't make the code for all the choices, you could add a message saying "this option is not available in this version", and not leave the people think that is an error in you code, everyone will think that your game is broken.
Thanks for the pointer

cooperdk

Engaged Member
Jul 23, 2017
Redpanthersky123

Do you know THIS special character?

It is used every now and again in order to let people BREATHE between sentences. I advise you to get people to check up on your game as well as your description in here.

Honestly, in a game this is just lazy. No matter if you have any deficits that makes you unable to do so. Then you get others to do it.

2.00 star(s) 1 Vote