J.R.

Jan 2, 2020
the quality of images in the android port are very low quality, why is this?
Android has a size limit for game APK's (2GB). This one is already way bigger then that, almost 10GB. So they have to compress the images/videos to under that limit. But that can be only done with reducing the quality.

Miketamine

Nov 18, 2021
Android has a size limit for game APK's (2GB). This one is already way bigger then that, almost 10GB. So they have to compress the images/videos to under that limit. But that can be only done with reducing the quality.
Thank you, I did not know, it makes sense now. Should I just run it on joiplay?

J.R.

Jan 2, 2020
Thank you, I did not know, it makes sense now. Should I just run it on joiplay?
I havn't used it myself, but you can try it. Or maybe try the port from the Walkthrough Mod, seems it's not that high compressed as the one from the first page.

d4vidtb

Dec 30, 2020
I can't complain, Top Shelf, congrats,..really nice job.
My only hitch is the dia. box, I'd like to lighten it so I could feast on all your fine artwork.

Crimsonfiend76

Herald - Super Naked Ginger Cuddle Time
Donor
Sep 8, 2020
What are your opinions? It's the same bond you share with Kendra.

View attachment 3837086
I do like seeing her hair down for once. She looks really sexy like that, you should consider leaving it down more, was getting tired of seeing her hair up in that bun all the time.

On a separate note, what's the deal with Aniston and all the tattoos? I get 1-2 strategically placed tattoos, but the way they cover her whole body ruins her for me... she looks like some trashy stripper/whore and not the MC's sister. Also not a fan of the bitchy sister trope, but it is what it is.

BTLD

Engaged Member
Sep 18, 2017
I do like seeing her hair down for once. She looks really sexy like that, you should consider leaving it down more, was getting tired of seeing her hair up in that bun all the time.

On a separate note, what's the deal with Aniston and all the tattoos? I get 1-2 strategically placed tattoos, but the way they cover her whole body ruins her for me... she looks like some trashy stripper/whore and not the MC's sister. Also not a fan of the bitchy sister trope, but it is what it is.
agreed, especially the bitchy trope sister .. that needs to go in a fire and die ... horrendous ..

FunFuntomes

Engaged Member
Mar 24, 2021
some people love to take beautiful paintings and smear them with feces, maybe that's what the dev was aiming for....

Crimsonfiend76

Herald - Super Naked Ginger Cuddle Time
Donor
Sep 8, 2020
she stands out because unlike the other love interests that are classy, she looks like a cheap whore that gets fucked for a gram of crack mixed with concrete;her bitchiness makes her even less desirable
I literally like all the other LIs... except Aniston. She looks out of place compared to the rest of the harem. Her being a bitch doesn't do her any favors either when compared to how scarred & ruined her body is with those tattoos.

Brovalon

Jan 11, 2020
I find it so wild people are hating on Aniston for having tattoos and being bitchy. I for one will enjoy the experience of teaching her some manners, and you should all learn to enjoy too. Bitchiness is not a curse, it's a blessing. (And tattoos are pretty hot too.)

4.30 star(s) 182 Votes